LeGrand - Posted by JD

Posted by Sandy_FL on January 15, 1999 at 11:18:09:

Haha! I am just kidding about that one.
I have a great hard money lender in Miami
who even lets me pester him daily with questions,
he has become a mentor of sorts.
But what about Boston area RE clubs? You should be
able to find loads of hard money lenders there.

sandy fl

p.s. sometimes they even have to take a partially or
completely rehabbed property back and still will sell it to you at a reasonable price!

LeGrand - Posted by JD

Posted by JD on January 13, 1999 at 21:33:45:

I’ve read alot of posts about Ron LeGrand’s book “Fast Cash With Quick-Turn Real Estate”. Is this book really good for beginners, and does it give any info on flipping in detail? Also, has anyone had any success after reading it?
Thanks
JD

Re: LeGrand - Posted by Anthony in MA

Posted by Anthony in MA on January 14, 1999 at 18:07:36:

I bought over $3000 in RE books & tapes. Ron’s book in my opinion is the best on quick turning, easily the best for the money. One thing tho, is that he strongly recommends hard-money lenders, and I’m not sure if there are any left. Ican’t find any at all, none whatsoever. Have they all died and gone to heaven?

Re: LeGrand - Posted by Dean

Posted by Dean on January 14, 1999 at 15:19:09:

I just bought this book a few days ago and it arrived at my home yesterday. Although I only have the first 4 chapters read, this book is very easy to understand and had me anxious to “get going on that first deal”.

I suspect I’ll have it read by the end of this week. By the way, it was only around $15.00 after S&H.

DC

Le Big Mac - Posted by Redline

Posted by Redline on January 13, 1999 at 21:41:41:

I have not personally read it, but from what I’ve heard on this site YES. It’s good for beginners and for flipping property and the consensus seems to be positive. You might also try NewsGroup II - it deals with courses, books and tapes.

RL