legal notices - Posted by Brent_va

Posted by ryan on April 28, 2001 at 18:04:55:

I can tell you that it is not too late to contact the homeowner. As a matter of fact, it is the best time to follow up. The homeowner knows that the home is headed for auction and is starting to get really motivated(or you hope so atleast). You have up until the house goes to auction to try and put a deal together. As far as the option consideration covbering the arrears, it would depend on how far behind the homeowners are and how much option consideration you received for L/O the home. I do however beleive that using your option consideration money to bring the loan current is not the way you want to go. I have never done this before so I cannot be for sure. You will have to get help from someone else on this. Hope I helped a little.

legal notices - Posted by Brent_va

Posted by Brent_va on April 28, 2001 at 08:03:46:

I have been reading about legal notices in this forum. When I look in the back of the paper and see the legal notices I see alot that are houses that are to be sold on the county courthouse steps. Once the add is in the paper is to late to contact the owner of the house. I would like to contact these people and take there houe “subj to” and then lease option the house, with the option consideration pay the arears. If it is to late is there any suggestions on how I can reach these people before there house gets put into the paper for auction.