Lease Option question - Posted by Alan

Posted by ALan on June 26, 2000 at 24:30:51:

What are the other ways you are talking about Sam?

Lease Option question - Posted by Alan

Posted by Alan on June 25, 2000 at 23:23:18:

Will Lease options work with a seller that has a lot of equity in his property if the price and the terms are structured right? I often hear gurus say, “Find a seller with very little equity”, but what if you found a seller that was still motivated that has a lot of equity? Would you need to make a different kind of offer to the seller that has lots of equity?

Thanks

Alan

Re: Lease Option question - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on June 25, 2000 at 23:43:51:

Alan,

That depends on you and what ever you’re BIG enough to do. Yes I have seen someone lease option a property with a lot of equity, because the opportunity was there, and that individual had no money and bad credit. That’s the exception to the rule, not the rule.

The circumstances dictate the action Alan. Those circumstances are weather you have the opportunity to lease option, or have to finance because the seller needs immediate money at the close of the deal. When closing deals, you need as many financial maneuvers as possible.

Ed Garcia

And… - Posted by Sammy L

Posted by Sammy L on June 26, 2000 at 24:15:06:

Banks are out of the question!!!

There are many other ways to get money Alan!!! Trust me here on this one. Don’t “EVER” become personally liable with a bank loan!!!

Sammy L

Re: And… - Posted by Rob FL

Posted by Rob FL on June 26, 2000 at 09:59:32:

Is there a difference between being personally liable on a bank loan and personally liable on a non-institutional loan? I don’t understand what your point is.