lease option courses - Posted by Cosmo

Posted by WadeFL on December 14, 1998 at 22:26:52:

I have J. Keisers course…reading it for the second time and it is EXCELLENT!!

I plan to order Bronchincks course for my personal gift to ME for Christmas. He is extremely knowledge with the law and PLUS…the best part…he does L/O deals everyday! An attorney PLUS an investor. Killer combination. That is definitely someone you want on your side helping you put together your deals.

Ron Legrand is really good. I dont know about his L/O course but his book Fast Cash Quick Turn Real Estate is awesome. I have read it four times and based on my personal excitment zone I am going to focus on Lease Options and Straight Options and Mobile Homes. Fort Lauderdale, where I live is Mobile Home Heaven…a lot of great deals here…

Anyway, just wanted to help you out a little bit. Your choice of mentors is right on! They are all good.

Warmest Regards for the Holidays,

Wade

lease option courses - Posted by Cosmo

Posted by Cosmo on December 14, 1998 at 12:41:03:

I am considering lease option courses. Does anyone have an opinion on Kaiser’s versus LeGrand’s courses? Or if there is another course out there that is good, please comment on that as well. Thank you!

Re: lease option courses - Posted by DanM(OR)

Posted by DanM(OR) on December 15, 1998 at 19:12:57:

Cosmo,

I have Bill’s course, and Wade is right. It is very well done and covers the legal issues great. I am chomping at the bit as I am delaying the LO machine in OR. The delay? I am forming a Corporation for legal protection.

Check out www.legalwiz.com to look at the sample contracts he sends you.

Good Luck!

Dan