LAST DAY FOR BOOT CAMP DISCOUNT !!! - Posted by Tony Colella

Posted by Tim on May 17, 2007 at 09:22:44:

Not a problem, I just like to make sure I get the lowest price possible. Thanks for helping, I’ll keep an eye out for the email.

LAST DAY FOR BOOT CAMP DISCOUNT !!! - Posted by Tony Colella

Posted by Tony Colella on May 15, 2007 at 07:30:07:

Now is the time to register and receive the early registration discount as well being able to book your hotel rooms at the lowest cost. If you are planning on staying at the DoubleTree Inn then mention “Asheville Homes” when you give the dates of the August Boot camp and you should get a discounted hotel rate from the rooms we blocked. Those rooms are also about filled up so be sure to call now.

Don’t wait, the early registration discount expires TODAY. Here is the link for more information about the boot camp and registration.

http://www.creonline.com/mobile-homes/land-home-bootcamp.html

Copy and paste it into your browser or click on the link above the mobile home forum.

See you in August!

Tony Colella

Re: LAST DAY FOR BOOT CAMP DISCOUNT !!! - Posted by Yolanda Clark

Posted by Yolanda Clark on June 25, 2007 at 12:32:01:

Hello: Guy’s just found your site I’vd attended school to get my license to become a agent in the mobile home industry did not find some where to place my license under any place you know of. What look forward to sign up for your boot camp email me for the next one.

Thank you for your time and showing us the way to do this buiness that I heard about but did not know how to break the ice into it. Thank once again.

Re: LAST DAY FOR BOOT CAMP DISCOUNT !!! - Posted by Tim

Posted by Tim on May 15, 2007 at 12:35:50:

I just sent an email, want to make sure I get locked in at the discount rate. I will be booking my room as soon as ya’ll let me know I’m in (& how to pay). Any idea if there are still rooms available at the Double Tree?

Re: LAST DAY FOR BOOT CAMP DISCOUNT !!! - Posted by Tony Colella

Posted by Tony Colella on May 15, 2007 at 14:28:33:

Your on the list! And yes, you get the discount. I just got back in and sent you an email as well. Let me know if you did not receive it.

I look forward to seeing you there.

And to the several others who sent me emails, I will be contacting you as well.

Tony

Posted by Tim on May 17, 2007 at 08:11:36:

I just got off the phone with the Doubletree Biltmore. They told me that they had rooms available for the bootcamp dates, but that there were no more available in the block set aside for Asheville Homes at the $112 rate. They said I needed to contact the organizers of the event to get them to add more rooms to the block.

Re: LAST DAY FOR BOOT CAMP DISCOUNT !!! - Posted by Dayton Orsburn

Posted by Dayton Orsburn on May 16, 2007 at 13:36:59:

Hi Tony and all

Got our room reserved at the Double Tree through Sunday night so
looking forward to the experience.

Dayton

Posted by Tony Colella on May 17, 2007 at 08:39:48:

Tim, sorry for the inconvenience. Its like I wrote in an earlier post that it is difficult to predict the number of rooms to block. Sounds like we were off by one (not bad actually). Scott handles the hotel contract and I have left him a message. I will follow up and let you know what we find out.

We try and keep the expense of the boot camp to a min so that we can keep the price to attendees as inexpensive as possible. Unused, blocked rooms are still charged to us so we have to be concervative in our estimate. So many folks stay at other hotels, room together (one guy rented a cabin on a river nearby for his family).

I will email you as soon as I find an answer.

Tony

Posted by Tony Colella on May 16, 2007 at 15:45:24:

Great, I look forward to seeing you there.

Tony

Posted by Tim on May 17, 2007 at 09:26:28:

I won’t need the room for Sunday night, if that makes a difference.
Thanks,
Tim