Las Vegas Real Estate Info - Posted by Derek

Posted by Derek on April 24, 2001 at 13:56:37:

Thanks Ron.

Las Vegas Real Estate Info - Posted by Derek

Posted by Derek on April 22, 2001 at 24:09:27:

All,

I’m interested in purchasing a four family unit in Las Vegas. If anyone can recommend a real estate agent and/or property manager in the Las Vegas area, please email me. Also if any one knows of some links regarding the local market it would be appreciated.

Derek

Re: Las Vegas Real Estate Info - Posted by Ronald * Starr

Posted by Ronald * Starr on April 23, 2001 at 23:31:54:

DEREK-----

The fellow with a Las Vegas house uses Atlas to manage his property. I think it is Atlas Management, might be Atlas Real Estate. He says he has no complaints about them. But then the renter has been there for something like 15 years, so the management is pretty simple.

Good InvestingRon Starr

Posted by Ronald * Starr on April 22, 2001 at 20:43:13:

DERIK -----

The Clark County, NV, assessors office has their property records online for free use of all. Address URL: …www.co.clark.nv.us/assessor/assessor.htm

Good Investing**********Ron Starr***********

Posted by Ronald * Starr on April 22, 2001 at 23:24:40:

DERIK–

Good for you doing your research. I hope the Las Vegas material wasn’t put out by a local booster group. It probably was. Every booster group finds wonderful things to talk about. The chambers of commerce for Nevada and Idaho cities always have lots of pictures of bodies of water and suchlike in their brochures, even when they are in the middle of the desert.

I know a fellow with a rental house in Las Vegas. I’ll ask if he recommends the property manager that he uses.

I like Las Vegas. I love deserts anyway, and the new architecture is exciting. I won’t be going there this year. No tax sale planned by the Clark County Treasurer.

Good Investing-Ron Starr***