Las Vegas NV note buyer? - Posted by JohnMerchant

Posted by John Merchant on January 26, 2010 at 21:34:53:

If you’re a note buyer, then I’d give you a call if I had your phone number. No use our talking if you’re just a note broker as I know as many players as anybody else.

Las Vegas NV note buyer? - Posted by JohnMerchant

Posted by JohnMerchant on January 13, 2010 at 18:50:45:

I’m getting calls on some Las Vegas area notes and would like to know if YOU are looking for notes in that area so I can forward them to you.

Re: Las Vegas NV note buyer? - Posted by Abdenour Achab

Posted by Abdenour Achab on February 23, 2010 at 05:06:15:

Hi John,

I have been buying notes for over 5 years. Not exactly
longer than Fredia has been alive, but getting there.
Please email me at abdenour.achab@gmail.com or call me
at 1-76-ABDENOUR to discuss.

Thank you,

Abdenour

Re: Las Vegas NV note buyer? - Posted by B. Fredia Boggan

Posted by B. Fredia Boggan on January 27, 2010 at 12:45:06:

Hello,
You could tell them to visit this site and fill out the form here: http://www.emortgagemanager.net/nationalfinancialservices.htm

Maybe we could work out a deal- you can get a finders fee for each closed deal. Contact me at the listed email address if you have an interest.

Re: Las Vegas NV note buyer? - Posted by Doug Rush

Posted by Doug Rush on January 22, 2010 at 10:12:45:

John,

If these notes are for sale, please contact me.

Thanks.

Any serious buyers to call me - Posted by John Merchant

Posted by John Merchant on January 27, 2010 at 15:41:15:

Normally I don’t like dealing with other brokers as they don’t have the know-how, experience or industry contacts I have and they add or contribute nothing.

Since I’ve been buying, selling and brokering notes for probably more years than you’ve been alive and I know most of the major players, the only thing you might contribute of value is a local investor who wants good tin-can paper at high yield.

So if you have that local investor, let me know by private email and we’ll go from there. I’d see that you received a bird-dog’s fee.