Lance young - Posted by Kareem

Posted by avery hodge on July 08, 2002 at 13:06:37:

I HAD THE DISPLEASURE OF TALKING TO LANCE YOUNG WHO SEEMS TO BE A RUDE MAN. I REALLY DON’T LIKE A PERSON WHO I CAN’T ASK QUESTIONS TOO BUT WANTS YOU TO BUY HIS PRODUCT. I DON’T FEEL THAT IF I HAD A QUESTION TO ASK HIM ABOUT HIS PRODUCT HE WOULD GET OFFENDED BY IT ! I CALLED HIM TODAY AND IT SEEMED LIKE HE WAS ON THE OFFENSIVE. I COULD HEAR IT IN HIS VOICE LIKE HE WAS DISGUSTED ABOUT BEING QUESTIONED. I DIDN’T APPRECIATE IT NO MATTER WHAT QUESTION I ASKED.
TO ME HE IS A BAD SALESMAN. OTHERS MAY NOT AGREE BUT I’M JUST SPEAKING FOR MYSELF. I DON’T KNOW HOW HE COULD
GET PEOPLE TO BUY HIS COURSE. I WISH I HAD CALLED BEFORE I PURCHASED HIS COURSE !!!

Lance young - Posted by Kareem

Posted by Kareem on May 03, 2002 at 06:48:58:

Does anyone have his course. Would you recommend it or is Lance Young just a salesman.

Re: Lance young - Posted by J Hennemann

Posted by J Hennemann on May 04, 2002 at 24:32:54:

I have the course and it is very educational, I also like the CD’s and Video Tapes. You can get the same info out of books, but if your time is worth more then the $200 it is worth it.

Think of it more like a college course then a bunch of secret info.

Re: Lance young - Posted by Eliza

Posted by Eliza on May 31, 2002 at 24:23:37:

So, have you actually been able to apply what he has compiled in order to make any money?

Re: Lance young - Posted by Jon h

Posted by Jon h on June 01, 2002 at 24:05:41:

Yes. I believe I have made money from some of the ideas I was introduced to. I do not think the course is so much a “one plan fits all”, rather a bunch of good ideas that some can be used with some people, other ideas can be used with others.

I bought a duplex for $1,500 down (the total price was $25,000) which I realize is not $0 down but is closer then the property which I bought before the course for $10,000 down ($69,000 total price).

I do not think the course offers any secerets or some thing that you could not find in other book (you might have to read 5 of 6 good books). In my case it was worth spending $200+ to get all the info on CD’s and check lists; my time was worth that.

If I were 18 years old or out of money I would and did go to the library and pick up the same ideas by doing a lot of reading.

If any one wants more detail just let me know.

Re: Lance young - Posted by avery hodge

Posted by avery hodge on July 04, 2002 at 11:16:32:

JON H. IS IT AS SIMPLE AS HE SAY IT IS? WAS IT EASY FOR YOU TO FIND INVESTORS AND NOT PUT A LOT OF MONEY AND TIME TO IT? THANKS