L/O in Michigan - Posted by rita

Posted by Dave on July 20, 2001 at 17:05:32:

Good to hear from you Rita,

I May have someone interested in an LO with you but I need to get more details on the home and its ammenities. You know, # of bed and bath, garage basement other stuff.

If you get a chance give me a call this way even if I can’t get you the Less than interest only loan or even the interest only loan I will be able to send you someone to LO from you.

Let me know.

Dave
Call anytime 734 528 1200 or 734 697 6906

L/O in Michigan - Posted by rita

Posted by rita on July 19, 2001 at 10:56:10:

Has anyone any experience with lease/options in Michigan?
Due to an upside down situation, I am in need of options and am considering a L/O. We live in Western Michigan and have a house worth 300K which is on the high end in this area. I am concerned about getting a good leaser as I am fearful of complications. I cannot afford a mistake. Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated. rita

Re: L/O in Michigan - Posted by Michigan Andy

Posted by Michigan Andy on July 19, 2001 at 13:15:47:

Rita-
Wasn’t the guy from Marketplace Mortgage any help? Sorry if I sent you to someone who couldn’t help you (I’m the guy you called on the “We buy houses” ad in the Chronicle). By the way, I have another seller who lives out by Old Channel Trail Golf course that is in a very similar situation to yours, but owes nothing on his current house.

Here’s a suggestion: Try to get in touch with Human Resources at Hackley & Mercy Hospitals. Quite often, there are new medical professionals to the area who have been recruited from elsewhere in the country who don’t have a place to stay.Speaking with a neurosurgery PA, I was told that the executive leasing situation in the Greater Muskegon area is absolutely horrible. That is just something to think about. Just get a huge deposit up front, to cushion yourself in the event that they move out. I would be happy to help you accomplish that, in any way I can (It will cost you a drink if the deal is put together). If you lost my number, just look in the Chronicle - it’s there every day. Your home just doesn’t fit in to what I generally do. L/O might just be your ticket; you just have to weigh the pros & cons (like tax benefits, for instance, and getting rid of that high monthly payment).

Again, call me. I’ll try to help you get this out of your hair.

Regards,
Andy

Allow me to point out… - Posted by Dave

Posted by Dave on July 20, 2001 at 03:40:12:

Andy,

Do you remember when we were talking about financing flips for you? During that telephone conversation you said to me that you couldn’t help Rita, and asked if I could. If you recall my reply was “I need more info. give her my phone number and I will check into it.” Well here’s the update…

I suggested to Rita this website, so the experts could look into her situation. Meanwhile I checked into her financing situation the very same day, since then I have been in contact with Rita concerning the appraisal she had already ordered before I contacted her. It was scheduled for the next day (7/18/01)

Since then I have called and spoken with her daughter and left a message on the VM but no response with the info I need concerning the appraised value.

I can help Rita with some debt relief but I need the info to continue.

Dave

additional help appreciated - Posted by rita

Posted by rita on July 20, 2001 at 14:16:36:

Hey Dave- I did get your voice mails and messages but I am still waiting for word from the bank who ordered the appraisal how it turned out. Believe me, I have called them numerous times and suddenly, they are not returning my calls. This is concerning to me as I NOW feel the bank is up to something. I am going to make another payment before the end of the month so I am still just 30 days behind but they have been very helpful.

I hope I haven’t offended you. YOu have been very helpfyl to me and I appreciate that. I am just waiting on the bank. Andy told me when he referred me to you there was nothing he could do to help me so I tried to set him straight. I do appreiciate, however his referral to you. Thanks again and keep in touch. rita