Karen Hanover's Apartment Foreclosures Course - Posted by Suzanne Meade

Posted by John on November 20, 2009 at 17:00:15:

Any word on the Home Study Course?

Karen Hanover’s Apartment Foreclosures Course - Posted by Suzanne Meade

Posted by Suzanne Meade on February 22, 2009 at 13:53:29:

Okay I just came back from Day 1 at Karen Hanover’s course and it is AWESOME! This is by far the very best apartment investing real estate course I have ever taken! I can’t wait to go back tomorrow! Has anyone taken any of her courses? Would love to hear if she has others I might attend. Thanks!

Re: Karen Hanover’s Apartment Foreclosures Course - Posted by Karen Hanover

Posted by Karen Hanover on March 22, 2010 at 10:51:41:

Hi Everyone!
Regarding Karen Hanover’s Commercial Foreclosures & Shorts Sales course…I just wanted to thank you for the kind words. I have worked really hard to put together a nuts and bolts course with no fluff which is creative but applicable in the real world. It took me over a year to write the course so your compliments mean so much to me.

The home study course is finally out. Sorry for the delay but I am a perfectionist. :slight_smile: Our live courses are selling out and you can see dates and buy the home study course at www.commercialforeclosuresandshortsales.com

I look forward to being an integral part of your success!
Karen Hanover

Re: Karen Hanover’s Apartment Foreclosures Course - Posted by Dennis Smith

Posted by Dennis Smith on July 04, 2009 at 17:06:20:

I would like to know if you offer a home study course for buying Apartment Buildings in Forclusure? Do you offer a list of Foreclosure for Apartments or list of lenders for same?

Regards
Dennis Smith

Re: Karen Hanover’s Apartment Foreclosures Course - Posted by Rohan Pryce

Posted by Rohan Pryce on May 15, 2009 at 07:11:53:

I’m thinking of attending her course in August. I’d love to hear how you found it & her. Was it worth the time & money???

Re: Karen Hanover’s Apartment Foreclosures Course - Posted by robert karder

Posted by robert karder on April 06, 2011 at 15:29:49:

INTERESTED IN YOUR APARTMENT HOME STUDY FORECLOSURE COURSE . PLEAS EMAL ME ALL THE PARTICULARS.

Re: Karen Hanover’s Apartment Foreclosures Course - Posted by Jeff

Posted by Jeff on May 19, 2009 at 21:48:32:

I took Karen’s Apt course a few months ago and loved it. I learned more from her course then years of in the trenches work and numerous other “gurus”. Totally worth every dollar. I’ve spoken to Karen recently and she’s coming out with a home study course in a couple months too. I even had a preview of it. It blows away any other course I’ve spent thousands on. The price is so reasonable I’ll probably get it just to add to my library.