Just recived my package - Posted by Barbara

Posted by Mike Cornelius on August 20, 1999 at 22:22:29:

Barbara
You are not alone. When I recieved the package I listened to a few tapes, scaned the material and shelved the information until I had time to read it. Well after two years, I decided I would never have time to read through it and gave the information to my mother. She has not made much progress either. Good luck with real estate investing.
Mike Cornelius

Just recived my package - Posted by Barbara

Posted by Barbara on August 20, 1999 at 16:38:08:

I just received my Carlton Sheets Package and must admit I am slightly overwhelmed. Is this normal? I am an educated person but not in real estate so could use some encouraging words from some one who knows where I’m coming from. I see I have a lot of studing to do and being on the high side of middle age I am now praying this old brain can make this work. Thank you in advance.
Barbara

Overwhelmed is natural… - Posted by Matthew Chan

Posted by Matthew Chan on August 23, 1999 at 15:58:30:

I think being overwhelmed is natural. It took me a few months to process all the new information I was getting (not just Carleton Sheets) and only just begun “hitting the streets” a few months ago. I am not a huge success yet but happy with my knowledge level and the progress I am making. Keep at it! Good luck!

Re: Just recived my package - Posted by Anthony

Posted by Anthony on August 21, 1999 at 12:02:46:

Barb just be patient. Study some, review and then come here and ask questions. The combination of that course and this site will be enough of an education to get started and the rest you will learn as you talk with realtors and other types of hands on experience.

Re: Just recived my package - Posted by Bob Davis

Posted by Bob Davis on August 21, 1999 at 06:17:55:

I have owned the cs course for about a year. There are a lot of stuff in there that takes time to understand but the course gets you thinking creatively and as you look at different properties a lot of what’s in the course will become clear. I’ 50 and hope to purchase from 1 to 2 dozen properties by the time I,m 55 to help me retire. My head isn’t as soft as it use to be but my determination is stronger than ever. We can do it Barbara. Good luck.