John Behle's Papergame - Posted by Andrew-CA

Posted by RON C on September 18, 2008 at 17:10:44:

sorry, email is rskcjc@zoominternet.net
thanks,
RON C

John Behle’s Papergame - Posted by Andrew-CA

Posted by Andrew-CA on September 04, 2008 at 06:18:08:

Hi

I was wondering about John’s recent seminar on notes. I couldnt attened the seminar due to work. I like to know if John mentioned about the availabliity of the course for those who couldnt attend. If the couse could be purchased from the website or if you have other info about getting a copy, please share this info. I appreciate your help in this. Thanks very much.

Andrew

Re: John Behle’s Papergame - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on September 04, 2008 at 10:08:50:

We didn’t record this last seminar. Basically, as I suspected, I don’t have the energy and ability right now to do a 5 day course, so we expanded the material with the addition of other educators.

There were several guest speakers and several other courses included. My presentation and theirs were geared to be a supplement to the included courses. So, without all the courses that were included, the recording would be incomplete.

I plan to hold a series of 10 one day seminars on various topics throughout the country. Each topic will then be available individually and as a large combined course. So, this latest course was not recorded, but in the next little while a much more extensive and complete course than has ever been done will be available.

Re: John Behle’s Papergame - Posted by Lynn (FL)

Posted by Lynn (FL) on September 04, 2008 at 16:20:41:

And you’ll let us know ahead of time, right?

Lynn

Re: John Behle’s Papergame - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on September 04, 2008 at 17:28:28:

Yes. I advertised the five day seminar for over two months here at this website, but a surprising number of people never saw the banner ads or clicked on them. I’ll try to give even more advance notice this time. The seminars will be two days at a time and all around the country, so they will also be easier for people to attend.

Re: John Behle’s Papergame - Posted by RSB

Posted by RSB on September 08, 2008 at 16:15:04:

John,

I would love it if you came to the Atlanta area, or anywhere within 5 hours drive of that. Thank You

Re: John Behle’s Papergame - Posted by Len

Posted by Len on September 06, 2008 at 19:43:35:

John,

Do you have a general idea what cities you will be conducting your seminars?

Thanks – Len

Re: John Behle’s Paper Game - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on September 11, 2008 at 11:31:34:

Atlanta will likely be in the list. I’ve had the Georgia REIA group invite me to come out to speak many times and it’s been a long time since I have been out there. Probably close to 20 years, so it’s a little overdue for another visit. That’s a great group out there.

Re: John Behle’s Paper game - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on September 11, 2008 at 11:27:15:

I’ll focus on where the interest is and where big REI groups are. My main focus is to get the material recorded, so the size of the crowd is not too important. I’ll probably drop an email to the different REI groups and see if there is a particular seminar they want to sponsor or help promote.

Re: John Behle’s Papergame - Posted by RON

Posted by RON on September 09, 2008 at 19:48:51:

JOHN,
I’VE BEEN TRYING TO REACH YOU ABOUT YOUR ORIGINAL 5 DAY VIDEO COURSE. I WANTED TO KNOW IF THE COURSE WOULD BE RECOMMENDED FOR SOMEONE CURRENTLY INEXPERIENCED IN THE REAL ESTATE BUSINESS OR WOULD IT PROBABLY BE OVER MY HEAD? IS THERE A DVD OPTION? ALSO, NOW WITH THE MENTION OF THE NEW COURSE, SHOULD ONE WAIT FOR THAT TO BE MADE AVAILABLE, OR WOULD PURCHASE OF THE ORIGINAL COURSE ALSO BE RECOMMENDED? IF SO, HOW DO I PURCHASE IT?

Re: John Behle’s Paper game - Posted by Len

Posted by Len on September 12, 2008 at 19:53:07:

John,

When you start deciding on your itinerary, I hope you keep the Dallas-Fort Worth area in mind.

Len