John Behle's course on this website? - Posted by JoeW

Posted by John Behle on June 04, 2002 at 12:45:13:

Discontinuing means not selling any courses any more. It is very costly to produce in low volume and basically just provides a job for my secretary. If she is interested in continuing to produce it, I will probably just sell the rights to her. Otherwise, it’s over until I produce a course in another format, but that will only be in an internet based format that does not require any time or attention on my part.

As to the surgery, it was successful, but I still have a long way to go to recover my health totally.

John Behle’s course on this website? - Posted by JoeW

Posted by JoeW on May 30, 2002 at 14:21:25:

Hi,
I am interested in buying Jon Richards course and John Behle’s video course, but I can’t find it on this website, but i thought creonline sold John Behle’s material in the past. What happens?

Anyone give me some comment on the two courses?

Thanks.
JoeW

Re: John Behle’s course on this website? - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on June 01, 2002 at 22:47:08:

I’d agree with Jon’s comments about the one course being focused on brokering and the other on investing. I’d guess they were complimentary, but I haven’t listened to Jon’s course yet. I picked up a copy to review, but have been a little too pre-occupied with other things. I’ll move it up on the priority list, but all I have ever heard about Jon Richards or his course has been positive. Jon’s course is the beginner course I recommend. My video course does start from the basics, but after 5 days moves into some pretty intense techniques, etc. When I review it, it seems to hit the basics well and was taught to a totally beginner group. Some feedback I receive indicates it may be a little too advanced for a beginner, but maybe some others could comment, because I can’t compare the two.

As to the brokering and investing questions, my course is more directed to investing. I cover brokering a little, but with a veryt strong emphasis on quickly moving towards developing your own financing, being creative in buying, fixing, restructuring notes others won’r buy and generally working the “nooks and crannies” of the market. It can be extremely profitable.

As to the current note world? The competition in brokering notes is intense. The infomercial gurus still churn out students by the hundreds each month. The good news is they have a Kindergarten level education with notes and a good course like Jon’s or another would give you an immediate edge.

Yet, there is so much competition, that it would be good strategy and possible to just begin buying notes yourself right from the start. Basically, the best analogy is that brokering notes is a heavily competitive, but potentially well paying sales job. Investing in notes is an investment that can pay you up front, create a monthly income and retirement all in one. It’s like being a real estate agent and making a commission versus buying real estate, putting the same amount of commission money in your pocket up front and having either a monthly cash flow or retirement income on top of it. In addition, when you have notes in your portfolio, there are over a hundred ways to make greater profits with them by being creative.

Hope that helps.

Re: John Behle’s course on this website? - Posted by Jon Richards

Posted by Jon Richards on May 31, 2002 at 16:28:35:

Joe, you can buy the NoteWorthy home study course on this site, or you can call us. I recommend starting out slowly: Buy a $30 financial calculator, and our book Calculator Power on this site. It will show where the profits are in the business, and the $39 is deductible from our Home Study Course.

John Behle’s course is very good and he can be reached at his web site at www.papergame.com. He’s a good guy and has more experience than anyone in the note business.

Jon Richards
NoteWorthy Newsletter

800 487 1864

Re: John Behle’s course on this website? - Posted by Betty Bushe

Posted by Betty Bushe on August 25, 2002 at 06:06:05:

e-mail me with informations

Re: John Behle’s course on this website? - Posted by JoeW

Posted by JoeW on June 02, 2002 at 02:38:43:

Hi John,

Thanks very much for your detail comment! It helps a lot!

I would like to ask do you have any plan to update or revise your course in the near future? Becaues I am very interested in buying it, but just want to make sure that a revised edition won’t be released after a few months I bought the current version.

One more question John: Do you know anything about the Canadian notes market? Can I do notes investing in Canada using the techniques in your course or Jon’s course (for note brokeage)? I am asking because I am from Canada but currently residing in US, but later I may go back to Canada, and I would like to know if the notes business are the same in the two countries. I always feel that the Canadian real estate market (or maybe I should say Canadian) are not as creative as the US market, and so those creative real estate investment skills (like lease options, ‘subject to’ etc.), although I believe can be applied in Canada, is more challenging to be used in Canada.

Thanks very much John! It is a blessing for us to have so many nice mentors and teachers like you and Jon to lead us in this business! I actually did a ‘search’ in this site using your name and learn a lot from your response to others.

All the best!
JoeW

Re: John Behle’s course on this website? - Posted by JoeW

Posted by JoeW on May 31, 2002 at 21:28:37:

Jon,

Thanks very much for your reply!!!

I am also considering your course, and deciding between your course and John Behle’s course. I thought I will get both in the long run, but for the time being, I can only purchase one.

I learn from others’ comments that both courses are excellent in this field, so it is kind of a difficult decision. It seems that your course gear towards notes brokeage and John Behle’s course gear towards notes investing. I heard that the competition in notes brokeage these days is very heavy, and the profit potential in notes investing is much higher than notes brokeage. Is this true?

Thanks very much!

JoeW

That’s a tricky question - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on June 03, 2002 at 19:40:22:

Actually, I have planned to update the course for a long time, but I’m not full time in the education business or have a staff of writers, etc.

The course is current except for a few areas - mainly concerning brokering, which as I mentioned is a small part of the course.

I do plan to update it, but it will probably look more like something like streaming videos or MPEG / MP3 files to download with documents. Reality is it probably won’t happen soon and I am considering just discontinuing it. My time is limited and any update will be something I can just turn over to someone else and say “bye”. I just don’t have a great deal of interest in the education business anymore. I have other interests and projects related to teens, self development, etc. that are far more important to me.

Basically, after the heart surgery and other events, I have different priorities. I will someday update the course in some manner, because I feel I have some unique perspectives and contribution to the industry. Most of those aren’t even in the course yet, so I do want to get them down on paper, tape, etc. But, that won’t necessarily happen tomorrow.

As far as Canada, all I know about the market says the differences aren’t that great and with some adaptations, paper investment works just as well in that market. I’ve known several successful Canadian investors and they have done well. If you’re from Alberta, you could always entice me up there for a training, seminar or something as I spent a couple years up there and always look for good reasons to visit.

True Blue! - Posted by David Butler

Posted by David Butler on June 02, 2002 at 15:27:56:

Hello Joe,

As a neutral observer in the question of which course to buy, I would say that you can’t lose with either one. The skills needed to truly succeed as a note “broker”/finder, are the same skills one needs to succeed as a note investor.

Without question, a note investor will generally make much more over time, than someone who is simply trying to “broker” deals. And not too many folks last very long (unless approaching it as a pure part-time business) trying to simply “broker” paper. The sooner they start putting some deals in their own portfolio, the better off they will be. In my own writings on the subject, I personally encourage folks to try and make their first note deal their own investment - if they have learned enough to do that with confidence, this step offers the best learning experience of all, improves one’s clarity and focus, and also will generally open the door to more success, more quickly…

Perhaps the only real difference between the two instructors here is that John Behle emphasizes this point more clearly, and more frequently, than does Jon Richards. But, both are astute note investors, and both will lead you along the same trail in exploring the benefits of working in the private note markets.

And best wishes for your success!

David P. Butler

Re: That’s a tricky question - Posted by Daniel

Posted by Daniel on July 27, 2002 at 24:14:36:

John,
I am 17 and bought the Paper Game course a while ago. After reading your post here I’m wondering, what other projects related to teens, self development, etc are you doing?
Daniel

Re: That’s a tricky question - Posted by JoeW

Posted by JoeW on June 04, 2002 at 01:08:55:

Hi John!

Thanks for your reply! When you say ,“Reality is it probably won’t happen soon and I am considering just discontinuing it.”, do you mean ‘discontinuing updating the course’, or ‘discontinuing selling the current course’?

I don’t know that you have a heart surgery. So are you okay now? I hope everything is fine with you! And I will definitely pray for you. I also wish you all the best in your current projects!

I am from Toronto, it is a very beautiful city and I like it a lot! I am sure you will like it. I’ve never been to Alberta, but I know it is also a very nice place, but a little bit cold.

Thanks John!

JoeW

Re: True Blue! - Posted by JoeW

Posted by JoeW on June 02, 2002 at 19:20:20:

Hi David,

Thanks very much for your comment! I totally agree with you and I think I will also go for the investment direction. I am pretty sure I will get both courses in the future, just a matter of which one first.

I have asked John in my previous response, but I would also like to ask you and Jon about the Canadian note market. Do you have any information on it? I am actually from Canada and currently reside in the US, but i will go back later. I would like to continue to invest in note when I am back, but I dont’ know whether the note market in Canada works the same as the US market?

Thanks very much! All the best!

JoeW

Besides converting videos, some YouTube downloaders offer other useful features. For instance, you can download a playlist by typing the playlist URL into the search box. Here you can check youtube to mp3 online converter for covert our videos, All videos in the playlist will be added to your download queue. After downloading, you can save them to your favorite folder. You can also check the download status by looking at the progress bar. The software also provides high-speed internet downloads, up to 4x faster than a normal download.

In addition to video conversion, many YouTube downloaders offer a range of other useful features. For instance, some converters allow users to download entire playlists by simply inputting the playlist URL into the search box. Click here to visit https://youtubetomp3.work/ for more exploration, This convenient option enables users to add all videos in the playlist to their download queue and save them to their preferred folder after completion. Users can easily track the download progress through a visible progress bar. Moreover, these software tools often boast high-speed internet downloads, delivering download speeds up to 4 times faster than standard methods. These added features enhance the overall user experience, allowing for efficient and hassle-free downloading of YouTube content. With these additional functionalities, users can maximize the benefits of YouTube downloaders and enjoy their favorite videos in the desired format effortlessly.