JOHN BEHLE MILLION A MONTH BOOK - Posted by ONEAL HODGES

Posted by John Behle on January 25, 2007 at 22:32:55:

I’m not sure what reference you are getting that from. I don’t recall mentioning anything about an “ultra-advanced note course”. The Paper Game five day video training includes material that is far advanced of any other note course out there, but it is still medium range material. I have only rarely taught any of the extremely advanced techniques to some close associates and Franchisees. I don’t have a course and don’t see teaching one as the average note broker would be completely lost. Only someone extremely familiar and comfortable with the five day course would be prepared.

JOHN BEHLE MILLION A MONTH BOOK - Posted by ONEAL HODGES

Posted by ONEAL HODGES on January 07, 2007 at 17:42:18:

i’m looking for the MILLION A MONTH BOOK.

Re: JOHN BEHLE MILLION A MONTH BOOK - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on January 08, 2007 at 21:07:51:

There is no such book. I’ve written a couple articles and many posts here in this forum and in the main forum relating to the techniques I used to buy a million dollars per month in real estate. But, I have never written a book on the subject. I may have mentioned somewhere along the line that I would like to write a book on the subject, but I haven’t and don’t have any plans to in the immediate future.

You can get the basics of it by searching my posts on buying real estate, building a buyer’s brokerage, using real estate agents, etc. They would be both in this forum and the main forum.

Re: JOHN BEHLE paper game course - Posted by oneal hodges

Posted by oneal hodges on January 19, 2007 at 11:42:57:

hello john real sound concepts, techniques that you teach in the note business. this info is a lifetime knowledge of power. oohh yes what about 1day seminar or upgrades. this is great.

Re: JOHN BEHLE paper game course - Posted by oneal hodges

Posted by oneal hodges on January 20, 2007 at 20:57:58:

john what is the ultra-advance note course you talked about . can you elborate on it.