Joe Kaiser's L/O course any good? - Posted by Jim C

Posted by Ron-Va on January 15, 2001 at 18:52:09:

I got it a couple of months ago now and found it very good. It does target the tired landlord but even if you go after L/Os from a different angle there is some info that is very very good.

I wish I had read it before I did some of my earlier L/O s would have saved me alot of headaches.

Well worth the price!!

Happy Investing,
Ron

Joe Kaiser’s L/O course any good? - Posted by Jim C

Posted by Jim C on January 15, 2001 at 18:14:44:

Does anyone know if Joe Kaiser’s Lease/Option course “Targeting the tired Landlord” is any good?

Thanks!

Re: Joe Kaiser’s L/O course any good? - Posted by Jim IL

Posted by Jim IL on January 16, 2001 at 24:43:17:

Jim,
I have used his course.
It works well.
You may need to adapt some of the methods a bit for gathering the eviction file info in your court clerks office.
But, once you do that, deals can be found.
If you goto Joe’s website and look at the comments on that course, you will see that I got a deal using it only a couple of weeks after getting the course.

I need to use it more.
Just been too busy to get to the courthouse.
And for $99, it is WELL worth it.

Take care,
Jim IL

Re: Joe Kaiser - Posted by JPiper

Posted by JPiper on January 15, 2001 at 23:57:06:

I think this is an outstanding course. In this course Kaiser is going to point you toward one group of very motivated sellers. And in case you don’t know, being in front of motivated sellers is the ONLY way I personally know of to succeed in this business.

Here’s a statistic that might interest you. Of the properties I currently hold, about 1/3 were bought from tired landlords, perhaps slightly more. Now all of these weren’t necessarily because I targeted them. Some of these came to me in more indirect ways. Nevertheless, wouldn’t it make sense to target a group of this type?

My personal opinion is that Kaiser writes the most innovative real estate information around today. To me what makes it cutting edge is his emphasis on MOTIVATED SELLERS and on SYSTEMS. And this would be true of all of his courses, not just the lease/option course.

I don’t know how you could lose on $99.

If you know nothing about lease/options, you would probably be wise to add the Bronchick course. Hard to beat for legal and technical background. But for motivated sellers…get Kaiser.

JPiper

Kaiser rules, but get Bronchick First ! (nt) - Posted by a

Posted by a on January 15, 2001 at 22:11:09:

nt