JOE KAISER - Please continue.... - Posted by TRandle

Posted by IN AGREEMENT!!! on February 16, 2000 at 18:27:16:

NT

JOE KAISER - Please continue… - Posted by TRandle

Posted by TRandle on February 15, 2000 at 18:17:39:

…to post your thoughts and experiences. If I’m completely off base here, I know from reading your other posts that you’ll set me straight with a minimum of words. I’ve read in some of your posts on this site and others where you’ve commented on whether or not “it’s worth it”. I, for one, sincerely appreciate your input.

I can only guess the amount of frustration and time consumption that occurs from the daily onslaught of communications with newbies, sophomores, and clowns. For those who question your legitimacy and those who are clueless, ignore them.

I just wanted to state for the record that you are appreciated and that I’m amazed by the patience and generosity that you and other experienced investors exhibit by continuing to share with those of us who are beginning our trek. You do help. Thank you.

P.S. I enjoyed your L/O course, and believe it or not, my wife is reading the foreclosure course. Yeah!

Re: JOE KAISER - Posted by JPiper

Posted by JPiper on February 16, 2000 at 11:38:26:

I agree completely with your post. I?ve noticed the last several days both here and elsewhere that Kaiser has been taking some heat. Hard to understand why that is.

Kaiser in my opinion is one of the most innovative writers out there?if not the most. His information has a clear emphasis on putting you in front of motivated sellers?which is what this business is all about. Whether you agree with the specific method of how he does a particular deal, a major portion of the game is being in the right place at the right time?and that?s what Kaiser information helps you to do. Kaiser writes information that isn?t just one more rehash of the same old stuff. Kaiser is consistently bringing what I regard as cutting edge information to the readers of his courses, and is implementing new ways to impart that information. I would say that most ?gurus? ought to take a look at some of Kaisers methods.

Further, Kaiser has devoted significant time to this newsgroup answering questions and giving what I generally find as astute real estate advice. In my opinion Kaiser is an extremely good source of information, and I?m glad he?s a participant here on this site.

I haven?t always agreed with everyone of Kaisers methods?.but I can say that this is one guy whose information I truly respect.

JPiper

Re: JOE KAISER - Please continue… - Posted by MarkF NorthernCA

Posted by MarkF NorthernCA on February 16, 2000 at 09:07:45:

Hello…

I would just like to 2nd TRandles opinion. I have yet to order any of Joe Kaisers courses but look forward to doing so soon. I also value the time and effort he takes to post responses to people with questions. I am a beginner in pursuing foreclosures myself…so I am hoping he continues to post his experiences.

Sincerely MarkF

I’m not going anywhere soon . . . - Posted by JoeKaiser

Posted by JoeKaiser on February 15, 2000 at 21:25:19:

Thanks for your comments.

Sometimes I wonder, true . . . and then some fellow or gal catches fire because of something I said or wrote or taught, and you absolutely know I’ve got the best job in the world!

Joe