It's a Bird It's a Plane. Nope It's JPiper - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by SCook85 on January 10, 2001 at 21:37:20:

Phil,
In my opinion, the best part of the convention is talking to all of the other investors. I surely do not want to take anything away from any of the speakers- I learn an awful lot from them as well. But when you get to sit down with people such as yourself, Jim Piper, Ray Alcorn, Jim Rayner, JP, Terry, Ed Garcia, Lonnie, (and the list goes on and on and on), and talk to these people face to face, one on one, and ask questions that are important to you, and get answers right then and there. It is absolutely priceless. You can’t get that any where else. If you can’t get an answer from someone, they surely know who can answer your question and they will help you to get your answer.

Anyway, I can’t wait to see you all again.

Happy Investing,

Steve

P.S. I should add the new “guru” William_GA to that list :slight_smile:

It’s a Bird It’s a Plane. Nope It’s JPiper - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on January 10, 2001 at 17:58:42:

And he’ll be down to the Atlanta CREOnline real estate convention March 30,31, April 1. Just think about being able to ask this gentleman any real estate related question under the sun and have it answered in a thorough easy to understand way. That in itself is reason to attend the up coming convention.

For all of you that have met Jim at these conventions, you know what I’m talking about. The man is a walking encyclopedia of creative real estate knowledge.

For those of you who have never met Jim, he’ll be the guy with paint all over his clothes from painting his wood floors. ( See his lower post.) Jim just joking there about the paint.

Looking forward to seeing you at the convention Jim.

I have my reservation… - Posted by David S

Posted by David S on January 10, 2001 at 22:46:21:

It’s been quite some time since I’ve seen some of you. I often lurk around the site, reading and learning everything I can. It never ends… and I never want it to end either.

I love this business, and I love to talk about anything related. It’s been a part of me and my lifestyle for over 20 years. I missed last years convention, but I’ll be there with bells on this year.

It will be a pleasure to share conversation, ideas, and just about anything with those who attend. I’ve made hundreds of friends over the years while attending seminars, workshops, bootcamps, and conventions. The education never ends, nor do I want it to end. I love to learn the new “tricks of the trade”, and the exciting marketing concepts discussed at events like this one. Just last August, I received a $500 check from a friend in NC. I was able to send a referral his way and he purchased a property that he was able to quickly sell. I didn’t ask for the check, he just mailed it. And of course, I spent it!

I also enjoy sharing what I have learned over the years, as do many other seasoned investors. Networking. That’s what we do. We learn from each other. It will be “Big Fun” and a learning opportunity for all that see their way to Atlanta.

If this convention is anything like the past, I can’t afford to miss it again.

What about you?

David S

Re: It’s a Bird It’s a Plane. Nope It’s JPiper - Posted by JPiper

Posted by JPiper on January 10, 2001 at 22:14:40:

Hey Phil:

You forgot the part about the free beer for answering the question! Sheesh. Last time I ask you for a favor!

But you and Steve are absolutely right. The convention is definitely a great opportunity to meet and talk with people who are out on the street everyday.

See you there Phil…looking forward to it.

JPiper