It's 0130 hrs. and I'm reading this board? Am I Addicted? - Posted by Art Montano

Posted by phil fernandez on April 03, 1999 at 09:39:20:

Hi Steve,

From one addict to another. LOL.

It’s 0130 hrs. and I’m reading this board? Am I Addicted? - Posted by Art Montano

Posted by Art Montano on April 03, 1999 at 24:45:43:

I have to be back at work at 0730.(Yes, I still have one of those, but hopefully not for much longer). Why am I still here reading all the entries while holding my eyes open with toothpicks. Am I addicted or is my thirst for information beyoud my control? To make matters worse, I take my LeGrand tapes everywhere I go, including work. It’s got to the point that I refuse to drive my truck if it doesn’t have a working tape player. What’s wrong with me?

Re: It’s 0130 hrs. and I’m reading this board? Am I Addicted? - Posted by SCook85

Posted by SCook85 on April 03, 1999 at 09:05:16:

Art,
I first came to this site in January of 1998. They should have put a warining label on it because I caught this so called bug also. I haven’t been the same since. I think the home page shoud say “Warning, if you are not interested in becoming financially independent, and if you are not interested in quitting your J-O-B, Don’t enter this site” or Possibly, “if you like your J-O-B, this site could be hazardous to your way of thinking”. How about “Warning: this site contains information that can change your life. If you are not interested in becoming wealthy and living a good life please do not enter. You will lose your job for greener pastures if you practice what we preach.”

I sure wish these warnings would have been there the first time I signed on, I might not have done it. :slight_smile:

SCook85

Re: It’s 0130 hrs. and I’m reading this board? Am I Addicted? - Posted by Tom Caruthers

Posted by Tom Caruthers on April 03, 1999 at 08:52:32:

Art,
Many great people have agreed, “Do something you love, and you’ll never have to work again”.
Obviously, you’re bitten by the bug, and you’re anxious to soak-up as much knowledge as you can.
Unless you’re a “workaholic” (in which case you’ll need professional counselling), there’s nothing wrong with you.

Good Luck,

Tom C.
Granite Bay, CA

Re: It’s 0130 hrs. and I’m reading this board? Am I Addicted? - Posted by Laure

Posted by Laure on April 03, 1999 at 05:05:55:

ABSOLUTELY NOTING IS WRONG WITH YOU? Is someone telling you there is???

Laure :0