is this a deal? - Posted by brad

Posted by ScottS(NC) on April 28, 2002 at 21:18:53:

Brad,

Not a deal here, I dont know where you are located the amount you have to pay initially does depend on your location. I never pay more than 5k and try to stay around 2-3k. Learn your market remember its a numbers game. Look at a bunch put offers in on a few and hopefully buy one or two. Take Care ScottS(NC)

is this a deal? - Posted by brad

Posted by brad on April 28, 2002 at 18:33:13:

First of all, this is my first post so i want to say hello to everyone. I have purchased Lonnie’s deals on wheels home study course and i was wondering if i should still buy his books because they were not included.

I have found a 1984 3br 2 ba for $6000 and the lady wont budge on the price. It is in pretty good shape except for 1 bathroom that they are using for a closet because they broke the bathtub. It would need replacing of course. It is in a park and it can stay in its present location. The lady is in bakruptcy and it has been for sale for 3 months but she does not seem to be in any hurry to sell. She told me that i would have to go through her lawyer because he was handling all of her finances due to bankruptcy. I know she still owes on the trailer but i dont know the payoff.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance