Investors in Sacramento, CA - Posted by tom nunes

Posted by Dave (CA) on July 11, 2001 at 11:41:48:

Tom,

Two options I can think of.

1. Call all the “I buy houses” adds in the paper and see if any of them are rehabbers that actively buy. Then find out what their criteria is.

2. Forget about having a list of buyers. When you get a good deal, advertise it as a handyperson special. If the deal is good, you’ll get people calling. Some of them may be rehabbers and the you can start a list of buyers.

Investors in Sacramento, CA - Posted by tom nunes

Posted by tom nunes on July 10, 2001 at 22:32:01:

Hello CREONLINE,

I hope someone out there can help. I’m looking for private investors that I can flip properties to in Sacramento. I have several hard money lenders and private money lenders in place but need to get in touch with investors that are buying properties. The brokers that I’ve made contact with are very close-lipped about their investor sources and are not letting me contact the investor directly. I need to be able to talk to or sit down with an investor that buys properties and get a feel for their parameters. I don’t want to bring a deal to them and have it rejected because they don’t buy homes in that particular area.

What is a good way to get in touch with investment property buyers. I’m currently flipping and I want to get the buyers in place before I start putting properties under contract.

thanks in advance,
Tom Nunes
tanunes_us@hotmail.com