Investor selling out !! Need Advice. - Posted by Arthur Montano

Posted by Bill Taylor on October 01, 1999 at 21:03:04:

Art good to see you on this board. Thanks for the e-mails glad you are keeping in contact since Dallas. I hope you got my most recent responses. Art see if this guy would work with you on carring the financing on the whole package. I know you have a couple of Lonnie deals cash flow to work with see if you can put that down as your down payment. You might also see if he will carry a second if you go out and re-fianace the package. I would personally set down with him and find out where he is at and if he needs his money now or if he can wait til later. There seems to be a lot of ways to work with notes on deals like this. That is all mute though until you find out where he is as far as financing goes. Best is to let him carry it.

Investor selling out !! Need Advice. - Posted by Arthur Montano

Posted by Arthur Montano on October 01, 1999 at 20:20:32:

A local businessman who owns several businesses inherited 14 sfh from his brother-in-law and wants out. Doesn’t have time to mess with them. Called me and asked me to make an offer on one or all. I have the pictures and they are in the 40-50m range. Most have sec.8 tenants. They will all be free and clear in 2 years. All appear to be well maintained.
Would like to get several different ideas that I could use to develope a plan on how to proceed.
Thanks all for your advice, Art