Investment Financing - Posted by Kenny Wilcutt

Posted by Ernest Tew on January 08, 2002 at 05:38:50:

Kenny, assuming your credit is reasonably good, it sounds like a logical source of financing would be the banks that you are buying the mobile homes from.

The next time they offer to sell you a mobile home, just tell them that you will buy it if they will finance all or a reasonable part of the price.

Then, instead of selling the mobile home, set the transaction up as a net lease with an option to buy. Get a reasonable down payment from the customer in the form of option money.

This will solve a lot of the tax problems, as well as financing. The net lease income you receive should, of course, be more each month than your loan payments, providing you with a positive cash flow.

If you need any of the forms, please send me an e-mail.

Investment Financing - Posted by Kenny Wilcutt

Posted by Kenny Wilcutt on January 03, 2002 at 22:26:26:

My question concerns financing for investments. I have been buying homes wholesale from lending institutions and auctions for over a year. I don’t have enough capital to afford to rent or finance these homes myself. I end up doing a “quick sell” or even wholesaling the homes to dealers for a small, but quick profit. I have a very good relationship with the mh lenders and I get great deals. Are there any financing options (investment companies) for this business of mine? Thanks for your help. Great site!