Investing in Jax FL. Which areas should I look at? - Posted by Ivan

Posted by Will_Chi on September 06, 2005 at 15:10:31:

I don’t think any Jax investors are going to give there bread and better areas out to just anyone. You’ll have to do your homework like we all did and still do in order to stay in this business.

There are allot of resource you can tap into online that will help you get started. Do demographics and check out the Jax police department website they will post areas known for being crime areas.

It all depends on what you want to focus on. The crime areas are mostly filled with landlords so, wholesaling to them would be a good idea, etc…

Investing in Jax FL. Which areas should I look at? - Posted by Ivan

Posted by Ivan on September 04, 2005 at 15:10:51:

I haven’t seen many postings regarding the Jacksonville area. Is there anyone out there who has information regarding the different communities in Jacksonville and perhaps where the “hot” or developing communities are.

I’m moving to the Jax area, specifically Palm Coast FL which is 40 minutes south. I’ve done a couple of rehabs including my own home in Upstate NY. I’m looking to do the same in Jacksonville and perhaps pursue mobile homes. However it’s hard to find any initial unbiased info about the different communities in Jacksonville. According to the official Jacksonville websites they claim that every area in Jax is a “beautiful business friendly area and economy”.

I have to believe that there are some areas that are a little undesirable but in the process of revitalization.

Any info regarding this would be appreciated.