Interesting outcome of historic restoration - Posted by Jim Rayner

Posted by JT-IN on December 24, 2004 at 14:52:46:

$

Interesting outcome of historic restoration - Posted by Jim Rayner

Posted by Jim Rayner on December 24, 2004 at 14:10:30:

Seasons Greetings and Bright Blessings to All

for those who have been wondering about my long absence from the boards i just want to let you know i have never really left. i have been extremely busy with a number of very important projects since last february.

one of those projects is rapidly approaching completion and became the object of a local artist’s interest and passion. the house is a national historic registered victorian home. the style is neoclassical/greek revival. it was built in 1845. last night i recieved a package containing a 30x 40 inch archival print of this local artist’s work involving this home. i asked for permission to share this with you in the form of an electronic greeting card that i have spent today assembling. the words surrounding are a blessing for this home. we hope you find some joy in the work of this artist and in the holidays in the days ahead. for those who are not familiar the angel depicted is st. michael.

i hope to be able to post link to a complete photo log of this project in the weeks ahead showing the project from day one through completion for those who are interested in historic properties.

again we wish you all joy and happiness in days ahead and bright blessings for the new year.

the link to the page is :

http://reinvestorsnet.com/seasonsgreetings.html

spirit warrior