Insurance-any advice? - Posted by John

Posted by Kristine-CA on September 13, 2010 at 19:54:47:

John: can you ask your agent if an inspection of the repair issue will
suffice. They can use a third party of their choice, etc. (and you’ll
probably have to pay for this). But it seems that the claim that was
previously made is computerized for all time, so you really need to find
how you can make the insurance underwriter comfortable.

Do you have contact with the previous owner and/or his agent? Small
chance, but maybe that paperwork exists somewhere and isn’t too hard
to access.

Just curious: Did you apply for insurance during escrow, and they just
cancelled now due to this issue? Or were you using an umbrella policy
upon purchase?

Insurance-any advice? - Posted by John

Posted by John on September 13, 2010 at 19:29:28:

Recently was denied insurance from a national insurance company. A property I recently purchased had a claim against the property about 3 years prior to my purchase (unknown to me since I bought all cash).
My agent said even though I didnt make the claim, I have to produce records from the insurance company that paid the claim that the repairs were completed to the property. I do see evidence of repairs and also had a licensed plumber complete more repairs. I do not know which company paid the claim and I doubt if I did know which company they would be interested in releasing any information to me. I have contacted a few other companies but they immediately said they would not insure. Any one have any advice? Thanks John

Comprehensive Vehicle Shipping for Damage-Free Transit. Our commitment is to ensure your vehicle’s safe journey from start to finish. With a thorough approach to shipping, we prioritize safeguarding your vehicle against any damage during transit. Utilizing meticulous handling and secure packaging, we provide a comprehensive insurance cover for added protection throughout the shipping process. Our experienced team implements careful measures to prevent any potential harm, guaranteeing the safe and damage-free transport of your vehicle. Please here to check:How long does it take to ship a car from Illinois to California? How long does it take to ship a car from Illinois to California? Count on our comprehensive vehicle shipping services, where we prioritize safety and security, ensuring your vehicle arrives at its destination in the same pristine condition as when it departed.