Indiana Investors - PLEASE HELP ASAP!! - Posted by Karen B (FL)

Posted by JT - IN (St. Barths, FWI) on July 26, 2001 at 15:33:49:

Karen:

I am located in SE Indiana, between Cincy and Indy. I work pimarily in the foreclosure market. I would be glad to lend any assistance that I might.

I am currently on vacation, in the sunny French West Indies, but will be returning on Tues, 7/31. Can be reached at 800-939-1620, on Tues and thereafter, or on my mobile # which is 513-608-8768.

Let’s see what we can do here.

JT - IN (from St. Barth, FWI)

Indiana Investors - PLEASE HELP ASAP!! - Posted by Karen B (FL)

Posted by Karen B (FL) on July 26, 2001 at 15:01:50:

I have a very good friend in Indiana going through the foreclosure process & I am trying to find help for them. If anyone that specializes in distressed properties can help them up there, it would be greatly appreciated. I am not solicitating business, I am trying to find help for them. (I am not looking for a fee… I am a newbie of 3 months, and do not know if I can do this from Florida) There is about $75,000 in equity to work with. They want to try to salvage something, so if anyone can help them, please contact me. Or if anyone has any contacts, I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Thank you in advance for all responses,
Karen

Re: Indiana Investors - PLEASE HELP ASAP!! - Posted by Allen (Indianapolis)

Posted by Allen (Indianapolis) on July 26, 2001 at 22:41:10:

Karen,

Consider giving me a call at your earliest convienence. I would like to hear the particulars of the subject property. I am an investor in Indianapolis and have several close associates I work with who are also investors, we consider properties statewide. We may be able to help.

Call me toll free: 1-800-981-1602
Ask for Allen Crawley or leave a voice message.

Thank you,
Allen

Re: Indiana Investors - PLEASE HELP ASAP!! - Posted by Allen (Indianapolis)

Posted by Allen (Indianapolis) on July 26, 2001 at 22:14:30:

Karen,

Consider giving me a call at your earliest convienence. I would like to hear the particulars of the subject property. I am an investor in Indianapolis and have several close associates I work with who are also investors, we consider properties statewide. We may be able to help.

Call me toll free: 1-800-981-1602
Ask for Allen Crawley or leave a voice message.

Thank you,
Allen

Re: Indiana Investors - PLEASE HELP ASAP!! - Posted by John G.

Posted by John G. on July 26, 2001 at 21:51:06:

what part of indiana? i’m in the north-east corner and may be interested.

John G.

Re: Indiana Investors - PLEASE HELP ASAP!! - Posted by JT - IN (St. Barths, FWI)

Posted by JT - IN (St. Barths, FWI) on July 26, 2001 at 15:42:49:

Karen:

In fact, call me today on the 800#, leaving me your phone number, and I’ll call you back tonight, or whenever is convenient. Just leave the best time to call in your message.

I tried to email you direct, but to no avail. I am on a foreign machine, and it keeps giving me messages in French. I do well enough with the conversion rate on the monies, but the French I can’t negotiate to well.

JT - IN (from St. Barth, FWI)