Incorporation, LLC setup companies. - Posted by JohnB_NJ

Posted by JohnB_NJ on July 28, 1999 at 18:45:37:

Thanks John,

Yes, I have Bronchicks LLC course. I am still reading it. I will call the Sec. of state tomorrow to see what I need to do.

Thanks again

-John

Incorporation, LLC setup companies. - Posted by JohnB_NJ

Posted by JohnB_NJ on July 28, 1999 at 12:22:26:

I understand that there are numerous companies out there that will set up a C-corp, S-Corp and LLC. Some are terrible (take forever) and some are outstanding. Some are very expensive and some are reasonable.

I would like to set up an LLC ASAP. I was going to do the paperwork and legwork myself but I feel my time is better spent finding deals and making offers.

So, could I get some feedback on some good incorporation setup companies and their websites. I have looked into Incorporate.com today.

Any comments or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

-John

Re: Incorporation, LLC setup companies. - Posted by Bronchick

Posted by Bronchick on July 28, 1999 at 14:56:38:

Blumberg is the nation’s largest service for attys and is the best. www.blumberg.com

Re: Incorporation, LLC setup companies. - Posted by John Butler(Stl)

Posted by John Butler(Stl) on July 28, 1999 at 14:09:07:

In the time that it takes to investigate the online incorporation services, you could have already formed an LLC. In MO it took me about 15 mins and $105 to form my LLC. They created it right at the Secretary of State’s office while I waited. The application is one page and 7 questions. I did have Bronchick’s LLC course though so I had some background before jumping in. Most of the online services I have seen have the EXACT same questions in a web form that the State form has. I say save the money and file it yourself.

Hope this helps,

John

Re: Incorporation, LLC setup companies. - Posted by Michael (Philadelphia)

Posted by Michael (Philadelphia) on July 28, 1999 at 12:44:26:

John,
I too did a lot of research before incorporating. The best company in the east coast is Incorporate.com from Delaware.

Michael