IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR Workshop Schedules! - Posted by David Butler

Posted by CaptainPhil on August 01, 2006 at 13:35:23:

Friends and Countrymen:

I encourage anyone interested or already involved in the note business to snap up one of the few remaining spots for this valuable NOTE SMART MARKETING WORKSHOP.
Successful Marketing is the cornerstone of our business and the leading factor determining your success or failure. I am really excited to see what two of the most knowledgeable and respected people in the business, David Butler and Roberta Standen, are putting together. I know it will be exceptional. Over the last year I have seen and bought a lot of marketing advice that is pitifully outdated. With increased competition what worked 5 years ago or even last year may not work today. WHAT WORKS NOW, come to the workshop and find out. The small size of the gathering guarantees you will get to know David and Roberta personally, that alone is worth the cost of admission. What are you waiting for, sign up now. See you there.

Phil Camenisch

IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR Workshop Schedules! - Posted by David Butler

Posted by David Butler on July 22, 2006 at 15:35:48:

Due to several logistical problems and related delays, along with summer vacation plans - the two Workshops mentioned in the thread “Summer & Fall Workshop Schedule!” at:
http://www.creonline.com/cashflow/wwwboard3/messages/20917.html

have been rescheduled as follows:

The “Note Smart Marketing” Workshop will be staged at the Renaissance Flatiron Hotel in North Denver area on August 19th and 20th. For more information and registration, click on the Note Smart Marketing banner located just above the top of the discussion threads, or on any of the other Discussion Forums here at CREOnline.

By popular request, seating for the Note Smart Marketing Workshop has been reduced to 50 students, (plus spouse or guest) on a first-come basis.

The “Profiting In Mobile Home Notes” Workshop will be staged at the Renaissance Flatiron Hotel in North Denver area on October 21st & 22nd. Information and registration will be posted up on or about August 1st for this Workshop!

In the meantime, hope you are having a fabulous summer, and…

Many Happy Returns!

David P. Butler
Terry Vaughan

Re: IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR Workshop Schedules! - Posted by Matthew Kominiak

Posted by Matthew Kominiak on July 31, 2006 at 15:58:37:

David,

Thanks for heads up on the scheduling. One of the best things I did for my note business is attend a marketing workshop. I am sorry I will miss the August marketing workshop, but I am really excited to attend the mobile home workshop in October. I really like the fifty-person limit. There is going to be some successful people come out of these. I have recommended to a few people they should attend the MH workshop. I hope they get their reservations before it fills up. Christine and I are looking forward to seeing you and Carolyn.

Your Friend,
Matthew Kominiak
MCK Investments

Re: IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR Workshop Schedules! - Posted by Dave

Posted by Dave on July 22, 2006 at 16:59:19:

What about news of the full blown advanced note seminar the end of this year. Is that still in the planning stages?? It would be great to learn from all of you.

Re: IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR Workshop Schedules! - Posted by David Butler

Posted by David Butler on July 28, 2006 at 11:13:19:

Hello Dave,

Sorry about the delay, but between Mike, Terry, and I, the past week has been hectic and we are barely able to keep in touch with each other. We’ve had brief talks with each other over several days this week.

Once Terry gets past his daughter’s wedding over in Las Vegas tomorrow (CONGRATULATIONS Jeanne!), we’ll be focused early next week on setting the date for the Advanced Note Workshop.

We anticipate late October, or early November, to allow plenty of time to get ready - and also allow for the fact that Terry and I also have a MH Workshop coming up in mid-October (21st & 22nd) over in Denver to get ready for.

Hopefully, we’ll have more detailed information coming out about these events by the end of next week.

Thanks for asking… and looking forward to meeting you. In the meantime,

Have Fun For A Living…

David P. Butler