I'm Ready! - Posted by Venice

Posted by aria giovanni on October 19, 2005 at 13:06:08:

jenna jameson cameron diaz kelly monaco katie price trish stratus jenny mccarthy eva longoria aria giovanni christina aguilera mariah carey

I’m Ready! - Posted by Venice

Posted by Venice on June 22, 2005 at 21:55:20:

Okay, I am ready. Absolutely Ready! I’ve set goals that I’m gonna attain, no matter what. Where do I start first? What do I do first? I’m lost on that aspect. Please advise. I am a newbie, with no money, but can and will come up with closing costs up to 5k if need be. And a credit of a very low 530. What should I do first?

Also, I’m interested in investing more in other states then my locality. But for experience I decided to try to start locally, even though its flooded here. Is this wise? Should I just start where I really want to invest?

Re: I’m Ready! - Posted by Mike (Seattle WA)

Posted by Mike (Seattle WA) on June 23, 2005 at 12:28:39:

Why is your credit score so low? You will not be able to get any sort of loan, you will have trouble renting a place, you’ll pay more for everything at every step, and even some hard money is going to look at you cross eyed with credit this low.

This is why you are getting the negative responses here. Yes, it is possible to invest with no money, no credit, and no experience and get really lucky once or twice. But why not fix the credit right now as that is completely within your control. Pay your bills on time, learn money management skills, get some of the debt paid down a bit, and stat calling your creditors asking for the late 30/60/90’s to be removed from your report. All it takes is credit above 580 for some loans and 620 for most others. That won’t take too long to achieve with care and persistance on the phone with the credit people. check out www.creditboards.com for info on how to improve your personal credit. Once that’s taken care of, you now have 1 or the 3 legs I previously mentioned (credit, cash, experience/education) to get a start on things. With 2 of 3, the amount of deals you can do goes way up and with 3, you can do it full-time and live very well indeed.

In the mean time, if you do have spare time outside of work (DON’T lose your job!), network with some local investors, find out what type of deals they want, and start digging around your community looking for them.

Start by paying your bills. - Posted by collector

Posted by collector on June 23, 2005 at 09:46:17:

Re: I’m Ready! - Posted by anon

Posted by anon on June 23, 2005 at 08:18:00:

You need to build up your credit.

Re: I’m Ready! - Posted by red

Posted by red on June 22, 2005 at 23:02:31:

you live in venice italy?

ipage help - Posted by ipage help

Posted by ipage help on January 12, 2006 at 15:14:42:

1995 toyota tacoma 4x4 parts san francisco limo rentals solar 12 volt battery charger bulk bumper stickers monofilament quilting the fuller brush wholesale program soul caliber 3 cheats interior decorating colleyville plaintiff attorneys baltimore luxury transportation in ny natures jewelry replacement laptop hard drives business seminar fort worth scra fan bauer vapor xv skates find a friend temple yams with pecan topping koh kawarajima archive map latitude alaska glass award blanks first date conversations good resignation letter parts for 1998 chevolet camaro 831 mail com 2005 hanson remote control jets pics instantcashloantillpayday com actress fabray kirsti erickson royal bank sign in timeline history of israel pediatric cardiologist in puerto rico amkingdom com password classic auto actions wrx videos hydrogen sulfide groin vulfix 41 scoville heat unit pepper spray map of nashville tennessee chysler mutineer wood furniture calgary whales wallpaper easy funds fundraiser free montana vital statistics northcountry radiator queensbury ny diagram human skeleton prime de rentree scolaire ryobi ts1352dxl reviews debt settlement lawyers miu napkin holder unique adult halloweene costume ideas construction loan in florida paintball mics labor day meaning gaininggoddess com ratchet and clank walkthrough hannible lecter love hina cheats jetta baths cropped peasant top mad tv stuart clips federaljobs com acts of kindness cabaret call waiting computer telephone glossary of 3d rendering terms wildwood campus and hospital mortality table for business owners news ok com meclizine 25 mg dosage rates pan tilt zoom video cameras make your own wrestling mask 3 fantasy final nes rom counter strike maps mini aztec marketing do what customers water reuse technology and comparison university of texas football tickets blasphemy violence and sin lyrics fracture toughness 304l stainless steel butch femme co uk scarecrows primary units buckeye arizona chamber of commerce stringed instruments surgeons italian surnames and their meanings cape cod landscaping maintenance defiant patients pulse brake lights miter joint tricks jami sherer redondo beach limo service alphabet letters to print payroll baldwin county atlas map of panama holiday photo back drops johnny a freeman hot cocoa psp tubes fifa 06 crack cnc lesson plans ferris wheel rewinder how do i repair gutters pictures pointing sign gesture dosimetrist salary

Re: Start by paying your bills. - Posted by Venice

Posted by Venice on June 23, 2005 at 16:27:35:

I do pay my Bills. Thank You