I'm new, Please Help - Posted by Robert Magnuson

Posted by Patrick S. Lawson on September 07, 2005 at 07:57:37:

“esoteric computer database” = I’m curious

I’m new, Please Help - Posted by Robert Magnuson

Posted by Robert Magnuson on September 06, 2005 at 20:08:43:

This is the first time i ever knew that such a real estate investor’s networking resource existed. It looks very good.
I need help/advice with the networking i am trying to do.

Most investors claim to be very expert. In all modesty - i
have lots of experience and wish to network with those with experience. I use extensive esoteric computer database, subscribing [data retrieval ], to find the best real estate investment opportunities before competitors do. But, i now find it is too much volume for me to handle by myself.

My office is in North Andover Massachusetts. I have no RE license but i could use help from an investor that has one.
I could use some help from a realtor who would put deligatees to work computer filtering and sorting for me in exchange for listings i would bring them that yield RE commissions. The realtor can live anywhere in the U.S.A. and still get commission dollars.

An investor with no license but willingness to do data entry work could live anywhere and be given valuable prospects anywhere in the U.S.A. in exchange. I am not selling anything. I just wish to exchange value for value. Please feel free to contact me by E-Mail n333@comcast.net Robert (Bob) Magnuson