Ideas on this deal? - Posted by Dee-Texas

Posted by Marty (MO) on January 17, 2006 at 23:36:11:

I don’t see how you can make this a good deal, unless (maybe) the lot’s included.
14x80 2/2s from 1990 wholesale for under $5000. What’s land sell for down there?
As an investment, I don’t see any good deal ingredients here. I don’t know your market, though.
As a personal asset, (unless the lot’s included) it looks like a loser. For $450 bucks a month, I could find a variety of great adventures for my family and not be tied to a trailer.
just my humble opinion…
Marty

Ideas on this deal? - Posted by Dee-Texas

Posted by Dee-Texas on January 17, 2006 at 20:40:32:

It’s been a long time since I’ve bought a MH.
Buyer called and has a 14X80 Redmon 2000 2/2. It’s sitting in a Lake park…more of a fishing/hunting MH park. Lots of small cabins and MH where hunters and fisherman go. The yearly lease is $1,800.00 the payment on the home is $300.00 a month. She will give it to me if I just take it. She’s moving out of state after the divorce. No back payments she says I know to check everything out.
The good part is this MH is in great condition and next to a beautiful lake, which I can use for my family for about $450.00 a month…the bad part is she owes $29K.
It’s financed through GreenTree.
Is there anyway to make this a good deal?

Re: Ideas on this deal? - Posted by Dee-Texas

Posted by Dee-Texas on January 18, 2006 at 06:58:44:

Thanks Marty, that’s what I thought but it’s always good to get another opinion just in case I’m missing something.
Great $uccess!