I Need To Get Moving - Posted by Daryl

Posted by Daryl on July 03, 2003 at 07:36:02:

I don’t know either but I plan to learn and find out.

I Need To Get Moving - Posted by Daryl

Posted by Daryl on July 02, 2003 at 17:37:36:

I have to get things rolling soon. I hate living hour to hour with no money in the bank. I seek anyone and everyone’s help.

Daryl

Re: I Need To Get Moving - Posted by Clair-MO

Posted by Clair-MO on July 02, 2003 at 19:37:14:

Daryl, Wait a minute! Explain why you are in such a rush? If you rush into this business not having the right kind of knowledge can be your down fall as a real estate investor, do you realize that my friend?
I hated the job when I was working but you don’t have to quit and go full-time in matter of months learn from the experiences of other investors in what they do to be successful. It took me personally 9 months in studying CS program and writing down questions as I read each section of his course. I didn’t have answers to the questions until I found creonline.com 2 years ago and I was thrilled with the archives as I did research to find answers to my questions! I had over 3 tablets filled with questions and today, I have all the answers that I need to become a successful real estate investor. You might think you know alot but let me ask you a question: What is T.O.P. refer to? I’m not writing this to discourage you Daryl but if you have alot of knowledge of this business, beware! Because you will run across a problem sometime that you won’t have an answer to it. Then where will you be or who will you turn to for help? Just something for you to think about Daryl!

Re: I Need To Get Moving - Posted by Daryl

Posted by Daryl on July 03, 2003 at 07:33:33:

Clair,

I think I am in a rush because I haven’t worked in 19 months due to a slight disability since 12/01. You are right I am “green” yet. I need to read the archives here. I continue to read the information that you sent me. It takes awhile because I suffer from a visual field impairment from a stroke in 4/01. Now I also realize that to have a successful business you need to read, study watch videos soak up as much as you can and that it does not happen over night. I will continue to read the information here. Read and study the information that you sent me. Go to the chatroom more often, but most importantly be PATIENT !!!

Take Care,
Daryl

PS - No I do not know what “T.O.P.” is so I have alot to learn.

What does T.O.P. stand for - Posted by Dave

Posted by Dave on July 02, 2003 at 22:43:08:

Guru, what does that stand for, I have been doing this for a while and I do not know what that means. I guess I need to go back to my job.

Re: I Need To Get Moving - Posted by Clair-MO

Posted by Clair-MO on July 03, 2003 at 09:17:32:

Daryl, I can understand now “why” you need to get moving if I can be of any help please feel free to contact me by email. I am willing to help you and all beginners who are willing to do what they need to do in getting started in their careers in real estate investing. Take time to learn a specific field of real estate investing,net-work with other investors whether new or experienced at a real estate investing club. But if don’t have real estate investing club in your area use the chat room on creonline.com to get the knowledge you need from the experienced investors there. There are quite a few in the chat room after 9PM Central Time Zone these folks are more than willing to help beginners. Does this suggestion fit into your schedule? If it does sound like something you are willing to do then DO IT, fair enough?

Re: What does T.O.P. stand for - Posted by Clair-MO

Posted by Clair-MO on July 03, 2003 at 08:59:24:

Dave, T.O.P. means Taking Over Payments. I didn’t know what it meant until I did some research in the archives and Ed Garcia used it.