I need some advise on buying a house.... - Posted by Michele

Posted by JoeKaiser on July 16, 2001 at 16:59:11:

No, just working through some things with it now.

I need some advise on buying a house… - Posted by Michele

Posted by Michele on July 14, 2001 at 20:16:29:

I have been reading these posts and would appreciate any advise on buying a house. I am not really interested in REI yet, I just want a house. We are military and have been renting and I am tired of paying for someone elses mortgage. I have dreamed of owning my own house for some time but we have some debt, our credit is good tho. I have seen the Sheets info shows, I cant really afford 180 dollars to tell me how to buy a house with nothing down, So anyone who can clue me in on this one aspect I would very greatly appreciate your time. Thanks!! Michele

The obvious question . . . - Posted by JoeKaiser

Posted by JoeKaiser on July 15, 2001 at 06:01:52:

Why not use your VA eligibility and get 100% financing?

Re: I need some advise on buying a house… - Posted by Ray

Posted by Ray on July 15, 2001 at 02:31:01:

Michele, First, there are several good “post” on this site that have already answered, or at least gives you good clues as to what you should be doing in your situation. Suggest you read some of the ones dealing with buying with no money down. No use of me going over the same ground. To help you, let me say you are not looking for a house. You should be looking for a problem. A problem you may solve simply by moving in the property and making payments on a contract. You are looking for that person that has a house and really doesn’t want it. That person is called a “Don’t Wanter”. Find a real “Don’t Wanter” and offer to solve the problem and with your good credit, you have a fair chance of getting a house with little or no down. Read some of the “post” There is even one post where the lady states she is GIVING a house to her renter, as she doesn’t want the troubles of being a landlord. There out there. You just have to look hard to find the right problem for you. Good luck. RayB

Re: The obvious question . . . - Posted by Mike

Posted by Mike on July 15, 2001 at 20:37:56:

Joe, I discovered the below site tonight. Are you starting a new business?

http://www.foreclosure911.com/pages/subpages/states/washington.html