i need help selling my house fast - Posted by alexis

Posted by alexis on October 09, 2007 at 07:20:07:

in lampasas texas which is not far from copperas cove or west fort hood

i need help selling my house fast - Posted by alexis

Posted by alexis on October 08, 2007 at 09:18:19:

my husband and i have been renting private land for almost 4 years now and must move in two months because owner is selling land we have out grown home and need to sell it anyway. With the little bit of time we have we haven’t been able to sell it. We have checked into mobile home parks with no success and cannot buy land because we own the mobile home. i don’t want my credit to be messed up so letting it go back is not an option. We are willing to take a small financial hit what can we do?

Re: i need help selling my house fast - Posted by Phil-TX

Posted by Phil-TX on October 09, 2007 at 13:26:10:

“cannot buy land because we own the mobile home”. Will you please explain what you mean?

Re: i need help selling my house fast - Posted by Kevin (SC)

Posted by Kevin (SC) on October 09, 2007 at 09:33:47:

Alexis,

I suggest you find out who the new owner is and discuss the fact that you’ve been a faithful lot tenant and work out a deal for you to stay. Unless the new owner has definite plans for the lot like moving in personally or redevelopment, you may be okay. I’ve found that land-owners generally only want good paying, no problem-causing, clean tenants. Make sure you get the agreement in writing. Now on the other hand if you’ve had some bad blood with the outgoing land owner this may be a problem.

Re: i need help selling my house fast - Posted by Steve-WA

Posted by Steve-WA on October 08, 2007 at 19:13:48:

where are you located?

Re: i need help selling my house fast - Posted by Kathy

Posted by Kathy on October 08, 2007 at 16:12:47:

Where are you located?

Re: i need help selling my house fast - Posted by Jerry-WA

Posted by Jerry-WA on October 08, 2007 at 09:32:13:

where are you located?

Re: i need help selling my house fast - Posted by alexis

Posted by alexis on October 10, 2007 at 07:28:21:

we were told by the mortgage comp. and other lenders we applied to that no one wants to lend to someone who already “owns” a mobile home. because we can just up and move the trailer and not pay the land note. especially since they had been having problems with the real estate market. i don’t want to refinance our home to do a land home package. also we can’t purchase a home because they say we have to sell this one first.

Posted by alexis on October 10, 2007 at 07:25:12:

we tried to find out who she was selling to she won’t say i don’t know if she is selling i think she needs the space for herself who knows. No bad blood we have always been on time or even early with lot rent but she says it is being sold to a company who is going to subdivide it and turn it into residential lots. thank you for your quick response though.

Posted by alexis on October 09, 2007 at 07:18:51:

in lampasas tx which is not far from copperas cove or west fort hood