I Love Florida - Posted by Ian

Posted by logan on April 10, 2005 at 20:14:25:

Hi leslie i live in tampa and are interested in the pre-construction deals you are talking about please if you don’t mind fill me in on some more details much appreciated!

I Love Florida - Posted by Ian

Posted by Ian on April 07, 2005 at 12:03:48:

Hey, y’all,

I’m lookin’ at buyin’ either a walk-up condo or a single family in Sarasota or Ft. Myers. I’d love for the place to have at least a small yard and if possible be within a reasonable distance from the beach. I’m not lookin’ to do anything fancy with this other than to have it as a vacation place and possibly rent it out. Ideally, I’d like to spend between $150K and $200K for the place. Size would be in the range of 2-3 bedrooms and 1-2 baths. My question, then, is there anything like this available in the locations I mentioned? If there is, can anybody forward me some leads to take a look at? I appreciate it.

Ian (Chicago)

Re: I Love Florida - Posted by J Ciccarelli C21 Almar

Posted by J Ciccarelli C21 Almar on April 13, 2005 at 10:01:29:

I am a Realtor in Venice and would be happy to help you find a condo or house in the Venice,Englewood, North Port,Port Charlotte area. Email me wih your specific needs and I’ll respond the same day.

Pre-construction 20k below market value - Posted by Leslie

Posted by Leslie on April 08, 2005 at 12:29:00:

I have some pre-construction deals 20k below market value, 3/2/2, 2214sq, $1,000 down, no pmnts till construction is complete, minutes away from the beach and harbor. They are in Rotonda Florida about an hour away from Fort Meyer.

Re: I Love Florida - Posted by Pookie Wookie

Posted by Pookie Wookie on April 07, 2005 at 12:08:53:

realtor.com

Re: Pre-construction 20k below market value - Posted by G Rosario

Posted by G Rosario on April 12, 2005 at 18:09:05:

Hi, Leslie

It shall be greatly appreciated if you can provide me some information on the preconstruction Rotonda, FL properties.

Thanks! Greg

Re: Pre-construction 20k below market value - Posted by G Rosario

Posted by G Rosario on April 12, 2005 at 17:59:20:

Hi Leslie,

It is with interest to receive more information regarding the Preconstruction 20k below market deal.
Thanks for your assistance!