I lost my notes Ray - help! - Posted by IB (NJ)

Posted by IB (NJ) on July 13, 2004 at 13:29:19:

Thanks Jeff. I think these are the ones.

Much success to you!

I lost my notes Ray - help! - Posted by IB (NJ)

Posted by IB (NJ) on July 12, 2004 at 10:44:35:

Well I didn’t actually lose them but I left them home. I’m out of town doing research on a market thousands of miles from home. At creonline’s most recent convention you mentioned 3 documents or plans drawn up by the city or other municipality that you look at to tell what type of expansion city officials have for their town. Can you or someone who was at that pre-convention workshop remind me of what those docs were? Thanks much.

Re: I lost my notes Ray - help! - Posted by ray@lcorn

Posted by ray@lcorn on July 17, 2004 at 13:11:19:

IB,

Jeff got you the right three docs… and of those the Comp Plan will be where you find future expansion plans.

However the quality and content of Comp Plans varies widely from one community to the next. It is often just as informative to spend some time talking with the folks in the planning department to get the scoop on future transportation, utility, school and other infrastructure projects.

Then spend some time with the economic development department and ask about employment, developed industrial sites and the general commitment to attracting growth.

Don’t forget to smile!

ray

Re: I lost my notes Ray - help! - Posted by IA Jeff

Posted by IA Jeff on July 12, 2004 at 12:59:29:

I think you might want the “Comprehensive Plan”, “Sub-Division Ordinance” and “Zoning Ordinance”

I heard Ray at the end of June and he mentioned these.
Jeff