I AM SO IMPRESSED - Posted by Janel Jackson

Posted by The Donald on June 21, 2000 at 21:49:23:

What CRE are you currently doing in Canada? What areas?

I AM SO IMPRESSED - Posted by Janel Jackson

Posted by Janel Jackson on September 01, 1999 at 13:15:19:

I have come to this web site like many others who are “looking” for more information on REI. I am also like others who have bought a course and are waiting for it to come in the mail. However, I have learned so much already from this site. I am so impressed with the “How-To” articles that I printed each and every one out as well as the “Money-Making” ideas. I must say the post that really stood out for me was the suggestion by David Alexander when he suggested buying and reading the book by Robert Kiyosaki. Ii’s so true, espically in my case…I was woried about the vehicle I was going to use to make money and not enough about the fundamentals of investing and business. I would like all of you who have either written an article, posted a message, or contributed in any way that I thank you for your information, experience and guidance. I can not believe how much I have learned already and I have not even received my course in the mail. I will admit that I at first saw the course I bought as my “ticket,” but now I see it as a tool and that all the knowledge I can gain and then acting on it is how I will be successful.

I look forward to being a part of the message board as time goes by. I also am taking the suggestion by Mark (SDCA) and trying to find a niche. I also will be investing in more courses provided by those of you who have written articles.

Thank you again. I know this was a little mooshy, but I feel so passionate about what I am learning from this web site, the books I bought and just the overall experience of REI.

Re: I AM SO IMPRESSED - Posted by Shelva In Canada

Posted by Shelva In Canada on September 03, 1999 at 19:13:35:

Oh Yes! Second that from Canada!

Shelva

AMEN to everything you said. - Posted by Rick Segers

Posted by Rick Segers on September 01, 1999 at 19:14:42:

AMEN!!!