humor and change - Posted by Brenda (OH)

Posted by Auctioneer on April 17, 2011 at 05:09:16:

Brenda, I applaude you for doing something outside your comfort zone. I am confident that your reasons are very logically based. I have found that while I love my comfort zone I do tend to learn things about myself, others, life and business when I step out of the zone.

Best wishes and yes you will be in my thoughts and prayers as you requested.

Karl

humor and change - Posted by Brenda (OH)

Posted by Brenda (OH) on April 14, 2011 at 13:44:37:

Hey all,

please keep me in your thoughts/prayers on monday. I start a temp job, it has been over 18 yrs since i had the type of job where they tell you when to eat and when to take your potty breaks… sigh

I found this video, it is a landlord and repair crew prepping an apartment, at 1 minute in, they start acting silly. and if you keep watching, you see them do something to avoid a trip to the hardware… I probably would have chosen to make the platform also lol.

have a great weekend folks

Brenda (OH)

Re: humor and change - Posted by Don-NY

Posted by Don-NY on April 18, 2011 at 09:31:50:

Brenda,
In my humble opinion the platform (of that size) was a DUMB idea. How the heck does a grown person let alone a child stand up to that sink and use it with that big box in front of their feet? That is why there is a toe cutout in lower units. I see a huge toothpaste stalagmite on the ledge of the platform. This is a 4 br unit so there is going to be kids living there. Again just IMHO
Happy investing
Don