how to get a list of " note holders"??? - Posted by patricia

Posted by Mia on October 08, 2009 at 20:28:02:

I would like a list of note holders to do business with thank you Mia

how to get a list of " note holders"??? - Posted by patricia

Posted by patricia on November 03, 2005 at 15:27:46:

hi! I really hope someone can help me. Me and my husband just started learning about notes and I’m thinking in find them and refer to someone else.Maybe once we have enough cash we can think in buying it ourselves.But I was wondering how can I find a list of note holders??? In your website have an article talking about using telemarketing to add phone numbers to your note holders list; but how can I get a note holder list???
And also how to find buyers.

Re: how to get a list of - Posted by haris hassan

Posted by haris hassan on November 26, 2007 at 10:33:05:

can I get the names and address also?

Re: how to get a list of - Posted by Bryce Malavasi

Posted by Bryce Malavasi on January 30, 2006 at 16:06:36:

If you have already figured out how to get list
of Note Holders please call me!

Thanx, Bryce

Re: how to get a list of - Posted by Albert Madela

Posted by Albert Madela on January 19, 2006 at 13:32:58:

If possible could I get a list of note holders in Hawaii

Heres how to get a list - Posted by Michael Morrongiello

Posted by Michael Morrongiello on November 04, 2005 at 20:59:50:

Contact my friend Melody Star at Dataquick www.dataquick.com

1-888-604-DATA (3282)

mstarr@dataquick.com

They regularly sell all sorts of Real Estate data including seller carryback info.

Bear in mind that direct mail to these Note holders is being done with “market saturation” by other aspiring Note brokers, finders, etc. - do not expect a large response rate or conversion rate.

Best to your success;
Michael Morrongiello
www.sunvestinc.com

Re: how to get a list of noteholders - Posted by cleveland marable

Posted by cleveland marable on November 08, 2010 at 15:11:47:

i’m intrested in finding homeowners who wish to sell their note,people who need to reduce their monthly by receiving a one lump sum.

Re: how to get a list of - Posted by Dwane Hobbs

Posted by Dwane Hobbs on February 07, 2008 at 06:22:45:

Hello Mr.Haris Hassan;I was wondering if you could help me with my new home base business.I would like to purchase a real estate note holders list if possible.Like current names,current address,note amounts,date create and if possible there phone#s.THANK YOU!!!

Re: how to get a list of - Posted by Jerry M. Horn

Posted by Jerry M. Horn on July 22, 2006 at 22:42:03:

I think I might be able to get a list. If anyone out there has a list, maybe we can trade.

E-mail me at jmh-family@lycos.com

Re: how to get a list of - Posted by James Fitzpatrick

Posted by James Fitzpatrick on July 22, 2006 at 15:07:47:

Can you get me a list of note holders?

Re: how to get a list of - Posted by Ritchie

Posted by Ritchie on July 11, 2006 at 07:28:33:

How do I get a list of note holders for New England??

Re: how to get a list of - Posted by anonymous

Posted by anonymous on January 19, 2006 at 20:26:05:

Subject: MONEY
I was browsing on the web and I came across an article where that you only need $6 to get yourself out of debt. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at…6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. Then I invested the measly $6.00 and within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1, 000.00! In the third week I had over $10, 000.00 and it’s still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42, 000.00 and it’s still coming in rapidly. STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each Piece of paper; PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST. Along with your name and address. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a service and you are paying for it! So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses: 1) N. DeBravo 1105 9th Ave. N. Princeton, MN 55371 2)T. Pearson PO Box 3, Belgrade, MN 56312 3) H. Pearson PO Box 44, Belgrade, MN 56312 4) M. Ellis PO Box 201, Bertha, MN 56437 5) D & L Pearson 43774 Co. Rd. 19, Belgrade, MN 56312 6) D.McCormick 227 B Tiffany Ct. Fayetteville, N.C. 28301. 2: Now take the first name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc…) and add YOUR NAME as number 6 on the list. STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as Close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups.

Re: Heres how to get a list - Posted by Pence Dacus

Posted by Pence Dacus on December 15, 2005 at 16:03:07:

Need a list of noteholders.

Re: how to get a list of noteholders - Posted by Victor Nwanguma Jr.

Posted by Victor Nwanguma Jr. on February 15, 2011 at 15:40:08:

I would like a list privately notes holders.

Re: MONEY - Posted by melecia

Posted by melecia on January 27, 2006 at 15:29:11:

i received something like that in the mail but i read on the internet that it is called a chain letter and that it is illegal and a scam created by the mailing list company to get people to order lists from them. did it really work for you

Re: how to get a list of - Posted by Tee

Posted by Tee on January 24, 2006 at 14:10:45:

…Uhmmm i didnt really get the last part of your message how that would work…"replacing the names and adding yours as the sixth.and what article? and who are those 200 newsgroups…?

Re: how to get a list of note holders - Posted by Bryce Malavasi

Posted by Bryce Malavasi on January 30, 2006 at 16:09:40:

please back to me rerding how to locate a list of note holders!

Thanx, Bryce

Re: how to get a list of note holders - Posted by Ann Mims

Posted by Ann Mims on February 19, 2006 at 18:37:22:

I need info about a list of note holders in Texas,Georgia,Florida.Please let me know.

Re: how to get a list of note holders - Posted by najeeb

Posted by najeeb on January 31, 2006 at 13:46:52:

I buy mortgage notes. Please send me a up dated list of current note holders. e-mail najvan15@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Re: how to get a list of note holders - Posted by Mee Yang

Posted by Mee Yang on June 03, 2009 at 13:00:27:

Hello, I need a list of Note Holders, is it something you can help me with for a small price, like starting $1-2 Per lead? Please call me. Thanks!