How to do Wholesale Fliping - Posted by Chad Buie

Posted by Chad on May 05, 2001 at 10:25:47:

Hey,

Phil, I think that the reason Ron LeGrand was not telling us everything is due to the fact that it was going to tell us everything and in the end why should we purchase his course. I am only 18 but I have faith. There are other courses out there but I think it all coes down to wheter or not you are willing to try and take a risk. I understand you situation. I think life is a risk. With me being so young I will take it, I have nothing to lose. So in the end if it is a scam or get rich quick!! Then I can honestly say I tried everything and go to back to college. In the meantime try Carleton Sheets. I heard he has good information that comes with legal forms so you don’t violate any laws!!! If you need pep talk call me. (904)641-7852
(904)874-0627

-Chad-
Also carleton sheets has been on T.V. for 17 years, I don’t know how you do that if your techniques do not work. I used to wacth this when I was in High School and I did nothing about it. Now I Will try something. Only people who do not try will never succeed!! I am not trying to affend you! :slight_smile:

How to do Wholesale Fliping - Posted by Chad Buie

Posted by Chad Buie on May 03, 2001 at 09:31:27:

Hello,

I am very new at this business, I totally trust and I am willing to work at this. Unfortunatly I don’t recieve Carleton Sheets portfolio until next Wed. I as so anxious to learn more technquies. I am 18 and I refuse to work for anyone after quitting college at UCF. I currently live in Jax,FL hoping wholesale flipping will ease me into real-estate. I have no credit and little money since I have to pay some loans. I want a change in life. Wholesale flipping seems like a good way to make positive cash flow. Any answers will be greatly appreciated.

-Chad-

Re: How to do Wholesale Fliping - Posted by jer

Posted by jer on November 01, 2010 at 14:22:27:

I found some very helpful info at this web site. It is a 2010 Wholesaling Coarse by Ron Legrand for $1. https://gpi.infusionsoft.com/go/dealhome/jmfb/

Re: How to do Wholesale Fliping - Posted by Tanya

Posted by Tanya on May 04, 2001 at 06:33:22:

Hi Chad,
I live in Jax, FL too. I am an investor who is making a living on flips. The best place I can tell you to start is with Ron Legrand he is great. That’s how I got started. There is also a group here called JAXREIA.(go to jaxreia.com) I am involved with the club. Getting involved with the club was the second best thing I did. If I can answer any questions or can help please let me know. We had a meeting last night were you there I remember seeing a new person by the name of Chad?

Re: How to do Wholesale Fliping - Posted by jer

Posted by jer on November 01, 2010 at 15:11:29:

Not only is Ron Legrand of the best, he is offering his complete wholesaling coarse for $1. You can find it here… https://gpi.infusionsoft.com/go/dealhome/jmfb/

Re: How to do Wholesale Fliping - Posted by Phil

Posted by Phil on May 04, 2001 at 22:57:17:

I did attend the meeting last night. I don’t want to be negative because I am really looking for a “way out.” (My wife works at AT&T Broadband previously Mediaone, so if you’ve seen the news lately…) Anyways back to the subject. I attended last nights meeting with Ron and after 2.5 hours I thought to myself “he hasn?t said one thing to help someone actually buy/sell”. Nothing about how-to instead it was all motivational talk with a lot of catchy Jesse Jackson type phrases. He also spoke of being born, raised, doing most of his deals in FL and then went into ?subject-to? and come to find out that that is supposedly illegal in FL. As I know nothing about real estate I don?t know that to be true just one an audience member said.
I don’t know if all of the meetings are 3hr “buy my $750.00” packages but as you can go to ONE of their meetings free before becoming a member for $75.00 I don’t know that I will be joining.
On the positive side, everyone I talked to (sought only ones with pre-printed name tags on as they are the members) was very, very friendly. The downside though - none of them had actually bought and sold/rented/flipped/L/O or anything with property. One person I talked briefly with said he used to 3yrs ago before going to prison (don’t know why, at that point conversation was over.) I did not talk to a large number of members about 6 so it could have just been the luck of the draw but it still makes me think. I will say though that there were a large number of trucks parked outside with ?we buy houses? signs on them.
They do have a “class” called Quick Start that sounded very good that a member said did actually teach you things, but as that is another $75.00 plus having to be a member, I don’t know that I am willing to spend $150.00 to possibly sit through more sales pitches.
I walked away frustrated and disappointed but still remain optimistic. Anyone is free to “set me straight”. As I said, I am in no way trying to knock the club or anything as I have only the one experience with them and like I said everyone was very, very nice and seemed to be friendly, but after all of the other “get rich quick” programs I talked my wife into, I think after last night my options have ended. I would love to hear/chat/meet with anyone regarding anything I have said, so they can show me that I am wrong. Tanya you say you are doing this maybe we can talk. If spoke with the secretary of the club (perhaps that is you) and she, as were the others, was very friendly.
Hope this helps Chad and I hope no one was offended but that was just my take on the meeting and with my family?s money on the line I tend to be a little skeptical.