How to collect leads from birddogs? - Posted by Daniel Rodriguez PA

Posted by J on August 17, 2009 at 17:21:26:

Work with birddogs directly. Have them submit to you the potential investments by email, and only pay them when the contract is assigned. Make sure you look over all the info they give you and of course do your own data seeking. The better you pay your scouts the more investments they may bring you, they may favor you over another investor. Make sure the scout aka birddog know what kinds of investments you like so you recieve the types of investments that you are looking for. I am an investor and a scout, I find homes for other investors in wichita ks and surrounding areas, and working with a birddog can be a great addition to your business. You can tell the quality of a birddog by the investments they bring not by how long it takes them to bring them in. After looking at FEW investments they bring you will have a good idea about them. If you have any questions email me at firstcallreinvestments@gmail.com

How to collect leads from birddogs? - Posted by Daniel Rodriguez PA

Posted by Daniel Rodriguez PA on August 10, 2009 at 18:03:06:

What are some of the most efficient ways of collecting leads from bird dogs? Can anyone recommend a service such as www.ifliprealestate.com that is designed to collect leads from bird dogs online or any other services?

Thank you,

Daniel Rodriguez
PA