How Social Media & Technology Have Changed Real Estate Investing

Buying, funding, flipping, and selling real estate is now easier and faster than ever before. Technology and “real time” data sources are available at our fingertips.

Sites like Zillow, Redfin, Realtor.com, Trulia, and ActiveRain offer incredible databases of updated information on most types of real estate.

Read on and find out:

How Social Media & Technology Changed Real Estate Investing

Enjoy…

Thanks for posting

I understand how sites like Zillow have changed the game, but the article wasn’t too clear on how social media sites have changed real estate investing?

Do you have any examples of how Snapchat, Vine, or Instagram is influencing what’s happening in the industry?

Farmiloe,

Feel free to post your question in the “comments” section of the blog article. The author (Rick Tobin) will be notified and probably respond.

How Social Media & Technology Changed Real Estate Investing

Jeanne

Thanks For Sharing a Great Post.

[QUOTE=Jeanne Ekhaml;893177]Buying, funding, flipping, and selling real estate is now easier and faster than ever before. Technology and “real time” data sources are available at our fingertips.

Sites like Zillow, Redfin, Realtor.com, Trulia, and ActiveRain offer incredible databases of updated information on most types of real estate.

Enjoy…[/QUOTE]
Hi Ekhaml,

Thanks for your thread. You showed us the benefit of Social Media in Real Estate niche. It’s right and i totally agree with the author’s points of view.

As a marketer, i often use Social Media to perform my content marketing about real estate. Then i do SEO for my clients’ new projects.

Nowadays, Social Media and SEO are two important elements to boost real estate’s sales.

Thanks for reading my reply,

In terms of how social media sites like Snapchat, Vine, and Instagram have changed real estate investing, there are a few key ways they have had an impact. Here are some examples:

1. Property tours: Real estate agents and investors can use social media platforms like Instagram to post photos and videos of properties they’re selling or investing in. Here you can This allows potential buyers or investors to get a better idea of what a property looks like before scheduling an in-person tour.
  2. Branding and marketing: Social media has become an important tool for branding and marketing in the real estate industry. Here you can instagram post download easily, Real estate agents and investors can use platforms like Snapchat and Vine to create short, engaging videos that showcase their properties or highlight their expertise in the industry.
  3. Networking: Social media platforms can also be used to connect with other real estate professionals and potential clients or investors. Platforms like LinkedIn and Instagram can be used to build relationships and expand your network.

Overall, social media sites have given real estate professionals new ways to connect with potential clients and investors, showcase their properties, and build their brand. As technology continues to evolve, it’s likely that social media will continue to play an important role in the real estate industry.