How do I begin to assemble a team of Contractors? - Posted by Newbie

Posted by dress on June 30, 2007 at 24:32:48:

there is information abt the cheap prom dressthe entire night is bit surreal as its look like something out of books or movies.prom nightProm night is the evening of fun

How do I begin to assemble a team of Contractors? - Posted by Newbie

Posted by Newbie on June 22, 2005 at 10:03:12:

I’m just starting out and have a good line of credit lined up (up to 100K).

I have never done a rehab project, but feel that I’m up for the risk. I realize that even experienced people have unexpected things happen, etc… so I want to prepare as best as I can and then just do it.

I live in a middle class type neighborhood, so I don’t have too many junkers near where I live, but I believe I can make money updating older homes, making additions, finishing basements, etc…

My questions for you, rehabbers, are as follows:

1. Do you rehab where you live or where the deal is? To start with, should I start where I live or should I go to where the deal is?

2. How do I get a team of people that will do my work?

3. If I hire subs to do the work (plumbing, electrical, etc…) do I need to have work man’s comp? Or is builder’s risk policy sufficient?

4. How do I find the subs that will do quality work, but won’t rip me off? I doubt local investors would share this info :frowning:

Thanks,

Newbie - IL (Chicagoland)

electronic locksets - Posted by electronic locksets

Posted by electronic locksets on January 08, 2006 at 01:33:32:

cryo pump overhaul little ladder system independent school basketball coaching openings jerry goldner december holiday coloring monster stamps w race trading cards value new home grapevine early atomic theory phoenix bird greek myth buy blank umd disk baptist pastor search san diego collagen injuctions bulverde real estate ranches compare annuity company westers garage tooth whitening chapel hill myspace tricks john steinbeck the author easy french recipes vintage uk glamour models youth soccer socks prophecies for 2005 sacred underworld codes bloodrayne fanfiction homesites lytl tx hoshimotos displaced seniors hurricane katrina huebert farm fresno diaper cartoons tsurnami reading blood test results rush lim seattle freelance video production 92 ink cartridge student luggage pictures of neil armstrong acreage olmos park chad hardcastle pc game db vr 483538047013 trick daddy music download tara tweten webm d anderson youth baseball bats louis vuitton london ontario oklahoma state fair food service performance suspension f150 manhattan construction accident lawyers earl jentz marine corps clip art philis wheatley biography greenwich hobbs knights templar ring popcap atomica homer hiccolm free ava devine movies fc beagles los angeles executive office space beanies with bear ears nascar pool balls rv faucet nfl football printer friendly schedule rate my hot body parts sidecar plans nickalodean rare and book and guide debt elimination budget copeland chevrolet esselan nation sesame street socks arthurstatebank com vogel pump couples clubs southern maryland pre teen angels new york giants radio union annonceur wisconsin boating accident attorney scuba lab reviews robert u akeret entertainment in reno nv outdoor counter stools winfast k8s developing patient database using access sportzassassin star wars desktops whole life insurance tips how to make easter baskets oklahoma city auto accident lawyer resume distribution service reviews elvish online translators samsunhpr4252 jay williams father youngstown mayor installing refrigerator door gaskets eh55 8np ebay card credit yahoo car pictures of golden eagle feathers betty r edwards ebay anniversary rings mango cuba

heather flower - Posted by heather flower

Posted by heather flower on October 05, 2005 at 07:08:12:

oil paintings flowers hawaiian flower leis fall wedding flowers flower garden ideas plumeria flower flower identification guide flower deliver mothers day flower arrangements larkspur flower discount flower bulbs

assemble a team of Contractors? - Posted by Natalie-VA

Posted by Natalie-VA on June 23, 2005 at 11:37:03:

1. We rehab where we live.

2. Getting the right team of people (whether it’s title people or contractors or whatever) takes a lot of trial and error.

3. Builder’s risk is not sufficient. You need general liability also.

4. Finding subs who do quality work is a huge challenge. Everyone seems to want to make general contractor money and they all want to take shortcuts. This might be your biggest challenge. Don’t pay anyone in advance unless it’s for material. Even then, you pick up the material and deliver it to the property as it’s needed.

–Natalie

How do I begin to assemble a team of Contractors? - Posted by Newbie Builder

Posted by Newbie Builder on June 22, 2005 at 12:25:01:

1. Rehab where you feel comfortable buying and is convenient enough for you to stop by after work.

2. Look in the newspaper, phonebook, community paper - stop by the lumber yard and network. Call different subs up and ask them to quote you a price on a hypothetical job ie. how much do you charge to rewire a 1,500 sq. ft. house. This will give you a starting point.

3. If you are building a new house, you should get builders risk. I only hire subs that have their own workers comp and I get their policy number and call the Insurance Company to make sure it is current.

4. Get a few bids and see what the job is going to cost ballpark. Then ask the sub you’re interested in hiring for referrals of past jobs. Call the referrals and ask questions.

dress - Posted by childhood

Posted by childhood on June 30, 2007 at 24:32:17:

there is information abt the obesityobesity has registered new epidemic levels in developed countrieschildhood obesity statisticsup till now the mechanism of obesity