How can I find the names of my neighbors .... - Posted by John

Posted by MNChicago on October 15, 2003 at 16:27:45:

How can I find the names of my neighbors … - Posted by John

Posted by John on October 15, 2003 at 10:47:58:

I need to renew my coastal permit (I have a lot in Malibu which I want to sell) and need to find the names of my neighbors. Exept nocking on doors how else I can them. Thank you all and make “big money”:)))

Re: How can I find the names of my neighbors … - Posted by Kristine-CA

Posted by Kristine-CA on October 18, 2003 at 23:58:23:

Call a title company in your area and ask for customer service. Tell them that you need mailing labels for all property owners within a specific area, etc. and they will do this for you. This is typically free for customers or potential customers.

Happy mailing. Sincerely, Kristine

Re: How can I find the names of my neighbors … - Posted by DavidV

Posted by DavidV on October 15, 2003 at 13:05:37:

I use the online tax assessors information. Call your tax assessors office and they will give you the link. You can enter the street name and it will list all the owners.

Re: How can I find the names of my neighbors … - Posted by Brent_IL

Posted by Brent_IL on October 15, 2003 at 12:19:22:

I’d strike up a conversation with the postman.

Re: How can I find the names of my neighbors … - Posted by michaela-ATL

Posted by michaela-ATL on October 15, 2003 at 11:46:52:

Go to www.searchbug.com and look under ‘address’. If you only put in the street name, without a number, it will show you all the listed numbers and names on that street. But then again, in Malibu a lot of people may be unlisted.

Michaela

Re: How can I find the names of my neighbors … - Posted by Mark Williams

Posted by Mark Williams on October 15, 2003 at 11:23:06:

John:

Two ways:

If your registry is online, call them and get the info to access and do a search from your desktop (using address – street only, in order to return all the entries with that street name)

OR, go to a local realtor and ask if they’ll let you look at their copy of the ‘reverse directory’ – every realtor has one…it will list owners (I’m not sure if it lists residents, if different) by street, too.

Good Luck

Mark
MentorForWinners@aol.com

Re: How can I find the names of my neighbors … - Posted by nancy PA-- CA

Posted by nancy PA-- CA on October 15, 2003 at 10:51:57:

Go to deed recording office of the court house, search wiith your neighbors’s address, that should show your their names.
If you don’t know the address, search your own address,once you pull out your record, it’ll have an option to see your neighbors records too.

good luck!