How can I find Investers or Partners - Posted by Matthew B

Posted by Matt on November 20, 2000 at 17:00:17:

I usely do homes and rentals but I came across a business that shows great income that would free me up to do more home deals. That is why I need an invester that will do commercial investments.

How can I find Investers or Partners - Posted by Matthew B

Posted by Matthew B on November 20, 2000 at 15:15:54:

I need some help locating investers.
Is there an easy way of locating them?
Thank You
Matt

Re: How can I find Investers or Partners - Posted by Janice Pittman

Posted by Janice Pittman on January 10, 2001 at 06:48:32:

I am in Waycross, Ga and I would like to find investers in this area or surrounding areas.

Re: How can I find Investers or Partners - Posted by David

Posted by David on November 22, 2000 at 19:28:06:

I know this is going to sound sarcastic and cold and apologize for that, but there’s truth to it :

First learn how to correctly spell “investor”

A very practical example is this message board - I’ve visited this board from time to time, and entered a text search for the word “investor” - that search would have missed your mis-spelling of the word.

Philisophically, I’d have to wonder what other “minor details” would be missed by someone who posted such a mis-spelling.

Re: How can I find Investers or Partners - Posted by houserookie

Posted by houserookie on November 20, 2000 at 16:16:40:

What’s your specialty? What kind of deals do you have? What type of partnership are you looking for?

I have private sources that will close on virtually
any loan deal.

Thanks

Houserookie

Re: How can I find Investers or Partners - Posted by David

Posted by David on November 22, 2000 at 19:31:00:

heh - of course, what goes around comes around…

“sarcastic and cold and apologize for that”

should read

“sarcastic and cold and I apologize for that”

And so I illustrate also the benefits of proof-reading…

Re: How can I find Investers or Partners - Posted by Brandon Garner

Posted by Brandon Garner on January 12, 2001 at 20:05:51:

Looking for investors to begin real estate, private mortgage company. All investments will be backed by properties. Email me with questions or comments. Looking to begin asap. Wanted to be up and running by mid February.
bgarner@nts-online.net

Re: How can I find Investers or Partners - Posted by Ted Randall

Posted by Ted Randall on January 11, 2001 at 16:35:11:

Hi, my name is Ted Randall with NDC Corporation.
We are an Electronic Vaulting Company that performs a daily backup service, of the complete hard drives, for small and med size company’s, on our Private IP Network. In case of a customers computer crash, we guarantee them to be back in operation within 2 hours. (in most instances) For about $50. Per Month!
We furnish IP Long Distance, IP Fax Store and Forward, Unified Messaging, Video Conferencing, Web Hosting, ISP and so on.
We are offering a Private Placement Memorandum (private stock offering) for presentation, with a very good ROI. (app. $12,Million Revenue in 2nd year)
We wish to raise $2.5 Million Dollars for equipment purchase for expansion to 16 cities.
If this would be of interest to you, I will gladly email the Memorandum.
Thank you,

Ted Randall
NDC Corporation
infondcc@ndcc.com

Re: How can I find Investers or Partners - Posted by Romualdo G. Rodriguez

Posted by Romualdo G. Rodriguez on January 09, 2001 at 08:12:09:

looking for invester or investers to help with patent fees and maybe manufactoring. Partnership possible. Thanks, Romualdo Rodriguez

Re: How can I find Investers or Partners - Posted by JeneanNC

Posted by JeneanNC on November 21, 2000 at 08:23:13:

Houserookie, please forward your e-mail address. I would like to discuss some of my deals with you. Thanks!!