Homecomings Financial Loss Mitt # - Posted by Chris-fl

Posted by Barry (FL) on March 26, 2004 at 17:12:38:

I’ve been trying to get on to them for weeks on a deal I’m working. I finally got a response from the foreclosing attorney!

I’m just going to fax them a package and see what happens.

Hope This Helps,
Barry (FL)

Homecomings Financial Loss Mitt # - Posted by Chris-fl

Posted by Chris-fl on March 26, 2004 at 12:27:02:

Anybody have one? Ran through their phone tree numerous times without any luck or live person to speak to!

Re: Homecomings Financial Loss Mitt # - Posted by Paul Jazwierski

Posted by Paul Jazwierski on March 28, 2004 at 23:40:47:

I verify the phone number. I was dealing with the same guys up until the point when they told me why should I profit from the deal if they can. They said they will take it and fix it up and sell it for market. Good luck I said. And then 2 months later they listed the house and went under contract in 2 weeks. They know what they are doing, wouldn’t call them knucleheads. They just profiting from the situation like any of you would. Go on to the next deal.

Re: Homecomings Financial Loss Mitt # - Posted by Bob K

Posted by Bob K on March 26, 2004 at 21:03:52:

I tried unsuccessfully for over 3 months to do a short sale with this sorry excuse for a company. They are railroading people into forclosure. They are not the lender - they are the note servicer, but they handle the forclosure process - and financially benfit from it. It’s really attrocious how they operate. Since they have no financial investment interest in the mortgage note itself, they do not care if they have to forclose, but rather, they make money when they do forclose. Late payment fees, attorney fees, additional money generated during forbearance agreements generates profits for them. The will delay, lose paperwork, give false appraisal information, purposfully hire appraisers/BPO’s from out of town agencies that do not have access to local MLS/comps. There is a lawsuit and THOUSANDS of people claiming deceptive business practices at this website:
http://forums.baddealings.com/showthread.php?s=012d8bf9bf4d1cb92e09e205649e8246&threadid=560&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

They really ought to be investigated by 20/20 or similar to bring what they are doing to homeowners to public attention.

You can waste your time if you want…:
call 214-874-2500 - ask for loss mitigation

Or, here is the direct line to the knuckle head I was dealing with: 858-505-7601

Believe me, these guys are not intersted in mitigating any losses - why should they, its how they make their money…