Help with Pre-Foreclosure - Posted by Craig (TX)

Posted by Bud Branstetter on October 01, 2000 at 20:08:56:

If the husband is willing to cooperate have both of them sign the deed over to a land trust and, at the same time assign beneficial interest in the trust to you. I’m not sure where the foreclosure process is at, they have received the 20 day demand notice or it is filed for the first Tuesday of the next month. If the $900 is 3 months payments be sure that after you give her moving money, make up the back payments, and make repairs thats there is still 10-15K profit left for you. A lot more questions and a few more steps but you get the idea.

Help with Pre-Foreclosure - Posted by Craig (TX)

Posted by Craig (TX) on October 01, 2000 at 19:49:33:

Can I do anything with this one?

Wife and husband are going to divorce court on 10-10-2000. He left family some years ago, they just recently located him to serve the papers. She asked him to sign his claim of the house over to her since he has not help pay any notes or taxes within the last 2 years. She is currently 3 months behind ($900) and the mortgage company has started the foreclosure procedings. Home does need some repairs. She wants out and only wants enough money to move into another home. Any suggestions on what I could possibly do?