help structure a deal - Posted by Bipin Patel

Posted by m.garv(IL) on July 27, 2001 at 11:09:22:

There is a bunch of ways you can handle this one. If you would like to flip to someone else you should have someone lined up if she wants to close fast. If not you should have hard money for back up because she is probly going to be counting on you to come through for her. Don’t waste her time because of that. She sounds motivated. Why wouldn’t you make her an offer at like 80% and do a L/O? you would stand to make alot more then if you did a flip.
M.garv(IL)

help structure a deal - Posted by Bipin Patel

Posted by Bipin Patel on July 26, 2001 at 23:24:28:

I fond this house for sale by owner.She seems to be motivated.She wants to join her husband in Tennesse.She is elderly woman.She has packed everythings,staying out of the boxes.House has 2.5 bdrm ,1 bath,LR.dining area.Kitchen and den.Good size lot.She is willing to add extra adjacent lot.And want to close in 30 days.Realtor could not sell,listed by Re at 70k,appraised at 75k without extra lot.Now she is selling herself and asking 68.5k.How can I help her out?Should I offer her 65% of comp?I want to pass this on to rehabor.Please help me go thro’ this to help her the best possible wat.Thanks all.
Bipin