help-sheets vs DeRoos - Posted by SSSpiros

Posted by Jaxon on March 30, 2002 at 07:23:14:

SSSpiros,

I have the DeRoos book, but not the course. So I am probably no help to you at this time. I have purchased the Sheets course and it is great! (Many great ideas in the course.)
In Sheets course he tells you that his words are ‘not set in stone’, and advises to learn from other investors who are, or have done transactions in real estate.
Sheets applys to all real estate, i.e. commercial and homes.
So buy them both! Ha!

No matter which one you buy…just make sure you ‘digest’ the information.
Learn it…know it…use it.
And repeat!
Good luck.
I’m just starting in real estate too…it’s sometimes nerve-wracking (sp) but I love it!!

Jaxon.

help-sheets vs DeRoos - Posted by SSSpiros

Posted by SSSpiros on March 24, 2002 at 17:13:31:

Hi, I am new to real estate, and just want to get some information on the subject. My question is, has anyone used the Rich Dad’s series course home kit by Dolf DeRoos. If you have, how was it? Can anyone compare it to Sheets? since I am trying to decide which one to buy. Also, Do these systems apply to commericial real estate, or mainly homes? Thank very much for you input.

SSSpiros.

Re: help-sheets vs DeRoos - Posted by mark

Posted by mark on June 24, 2002 at 18:30:18:

I have the software from DeRoos and find it helpful if you are careful. You need to know the US real estate and tax laws to use it properly. It is very easy to use though. I only wish it was easier to change the appreciation and depreciation rates.

What is “help-sheets”?