hello from Arkansas - Posted by Lucynda

Posted by Berno on September 18, 2006 at 10:30:22:

Hello Lucynda. The place you probably want to post is the Mobile Home message board. The link is on the left side of the screen. The people on that board are great and there are folks there that can and will answer your MH-related questions. Good luck!

-Berno

hello from Arkansas - Posted by Lucynda

Posted by Lucynda on September 12, 2006 at 13:57:50:

Hi all. i have been planning on investing in Mh for a while. There not exactly hard to find in the mid South. I actually bought Lonnies book 3 years ago and due to both my Dh and i having length unexpected illnesses that drained our bank accounts and put serious strains on our finances we would have started this then. Were both healthy again and finally caught back up but i have some concerns.

All of the local mobile home parks in this area are extremely trashy. Many of the homes in these parks are not even livable (busted windows, doors hanging off hinges for months at a time, invested with local wildlife) Should I even bother with anything in these parks or look for nicer ones farther away. Also how good should i make a MH look. I can do and have seen some amazing things done with MH with plaster and paint. How much effort should i put into one. Should i try to make it look as though its brand new inside or just make it clean and livable.